Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them (30447 Views)

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls / Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by ZUBY77(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na their Oga Soyinka taught them. They should go and arrest him too.
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by playtheblues(f): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Funny how their names and places of origin were skipped.

If they were from the SS or SE their names and towns would not have been edited.

#stoptribalism.
seggzz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/cult-leader-insists-on-sex-to-initiate-secondary-school-female-members/
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by morikee: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sad L.T.C i dedicate this to All Jobless and corrupt nairalanders grin grin
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by Mandyjosh: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
This world is now more corrupt dan ever,tank God say i am not of dix world
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by SHAIBULIAR: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
i no know why fok come dey hungry me now,abi i no well ni?
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by ManTiger(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
IRANU...

They should first be checked for HIV, Herp. etc.
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by vicraven(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
15years??
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by tivta(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
This cultism issue is too rampant in the southwest oh, in badagry it is 1million boys, what is happening?

Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
What is happening in this country
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by playtheblues(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ebute Mette East is the worst.

tivta:
This cultism issue is too rampant in the southwest oh, in badagry it is 1million boys, what is happening?
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by cynhamscakes(f): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
The girls are lucky. Atleast they haven't gone in too deep.
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by gracianonn(f): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
woke Soyinka have you seen your life :'
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by Exponental(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
took advantage of them. FREE SEX!
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by omojeesu(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Parent! Parents! Where are you?
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by gracianonn(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
wole Soyinka have you seen your life :'
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by Hero10001: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
BB.
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by Chijosky(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Daily News
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by naxman(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Say No to Cultism.

it is EVIL.
Cultist always encounter mysterious death.
Say no to all evil activities.
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by dikeigbo2(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
WASMOG:
Something must have led these girls to join the court maybe taking revenge or something else I just pity there parent for wasting money on them coz they are going jail for a long time embarassed

Many errors in what you typed,
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is why children need to be well educated at home before sending to school.

I'll advice parents to carefully observed the change in characters of their children because no one can pretent 100percent
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by WASMOG(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
I
dikeigbo2:

Many errors in what you typed,
I stand to be corrected sir am still a learner
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by okeke00(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
lawless country. how i wish i can become the president of this country. i will build more of prisons than churches and mosques
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by dikeigbo2(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
WASMOG:
I I stand to be corrected sir am still a learner

You are a great soul dear, you just floored me with your response.

#Realman
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by tonnelo: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
nah waoo say no to cultism
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:
I see no reason why a gurl wud wanna b a cultist Jeez dey can b easily manipulated
Same thing with men
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by idros4real: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Am not amused at all cos this things happened in Secondary school, they called it ITU. Not really cultist but that is where they will start. And for the girls they were the wanna be girls that want to be proving levels to the other girls, so if you want to join them the leader usually addressed as first man will first sleep with them. May God help us.
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by Missmossy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chai!!!

Can you imagine ??
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by northvietnam(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cultism is a thing that will never go into extinction in NIGERIA..

cs the older generation keep influencing the young ones..

this reminds me of a high ranked police officer during my uni days that follows new intakes in their bus to the initiation ground to avoid police check points with heavy Armory in the trunk of the full loaded bus of young boys ..

Cultism pays NOTHING ... .
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by abimic(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
lilzcee:
*Spread mat*
What's the purpose of spreading the mat, to book space or continue from where they stopped?
Re: Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
The "South Africans" of Nigeria

These peeps like rape like MAD!!!

3 threads about reported cases in the last 2 days:

https://www.nairaland.com/2901130/gang-leader-sleeps-secondary-school

https://www.nairaland.com/2900640/how-four-friends-raped-me

https://www.nairaland.com/2896239/seven-men-abduct-gang-rape-fashion/1#42409535

Exactly WTF is happening in the SW ?

JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record