Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** (955 Views)

This My Adsense Is Demaing For A Pin For My Address / Naija And UK Adsense Is Available Here / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by kingstylo01(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
angry angry
angry angry
yea, I applied with one of my sites for Adsense as a Nigerian and they kept rejecting me since August last year. I did all I could, browsed, searched and made tireless research, only for them to keep rejecting me. I forgot about the site, and stopped updating. then four days ago, I created a new gmail and applied from the USA, and still forget about the site, no changes, no posts, no traffic, just a ghost site. this morning I checked my mail and got a congratulatory message.

Adsense is racist. why did they keep rejecting me and dancing shoki with my application as a Nigerian, yet they approved me from the USA?

am angry, not happy

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by mokoshalb(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
hmmmmm.... thats life...
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by TruthHurts1(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2016
A lot of people on the web are wary of doing business with Nigerians for obvious reasons.
Nigerians celebrate online fraud in their music and in their movies, so why should outsiders take you seriously?

1 Like

Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
I applied for AdSense i don't know if it is has been activated but each time i check AdSense details i do see £0. 00 can you help me on how to place ads on my blog??
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by EHMIR(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dey been think say u b yahoo boigrin
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by kingstylo01(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
TruthHurts1:
A lot of people on the web are wary of doing business with Nigerians for obvious reasons.
Nigerians celebrate online fraud in their music and in their movies, so why should outsiders take you seriously?

I get your point bro. but my pain here is that they din't state they aren't accepting Nigerians. if you check well you will see that they have rules. why discriminate and suffer a Nigerian who kept to the rules just because he is black yet accept a white? what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by kingstylo01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
2kaybiel:
I applied for AdSense i don't know if it is has been activated but each time i check AdSense details i do see £0. 00 can you help me on how to place ads on my blog??
have you placed the adcode
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
kingstylo01:
have you placed the adcode
no. How do I go about that? ?
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by TruthHurts1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
kingstylo01:

I get your point bro. but my pain here is that they din't state they aren't accepting Nigerians. if you check well you will see that they have rules. why discriminate and suffer a Nigerian who kept to the rules just because he is black yet accept a white? what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

The point is, if you were a Nigerian living abroad and using a British or American IP for example, they wouldn't discriminate against you even though you have a Nigerian name.
It's not you as a person per se that they have a problem with, it's your country.
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by mokoshalb(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
i agree with u!
TruthHurts1:

The point is, if you were a Nigerian living abroad and using a British or American IP for example, they wouldn't discriminate against you even though you have a Nigerian name.
It's not you as a person per se that they have a problem with, it's your country.
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by kingstylo01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
2kaybiel:
no. How do I go about that? ?
when you applied, what message did they give you;? you know there are two steps for approval, what stage are you
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
kingstylo01:
when you applied, what message did they give you;? you know there are two steps for approval, what stage are you
i just apply and continue to follow steps I tried it July but couldn't get to approval but I tried it 4 days ago and I got approved. No message was sent to to me . I have finished /completed the stages
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by kingstylo01(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
2kaybiel:
i just apply and continue to follow steps I tried it July but couldn't get to approval but I tried it 4 days ago and I got approved. No message was sent to to me . I have finished /completed the stages
you said you got approved. have ads started showing on your site? how do you know you are approved?
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
kingstylo01:
you said you got approved. have ads started showing on your site? how do you know you are approved?
actually ads has not started showing I think you have seen the screen shot.
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by kingstylo01(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
2kaybiel:
actually ads has not started showing I think you have seen the screen shot.
better
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 31, 2016
kingstylo01:
better
why did you say better?
Re: Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** by kingstylo01(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
2kaybiel:
why did you say better?
I mean show a screenshot of your account

(1) (Reply)

Twitter, Facebook Group And $50 Ads Coupon For Sale / A Successful Website -How Much Does It Cost To Create? eweb9ja.com / Confirm Active Facebook Page Of 10k Likes For Sale Very Very Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.