Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South (3068 Views)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
We all know that the struggle for biafra is all about control of the oil, land and sea of the SS minorities in Nigeria who aren't igbos. The game of the igbos is to wrestle it from the reach of Nigerians and have it to themselves alone in a country where they can muzzle the minorities with their population.

They claim they will have a constitution which allows for 100% resource control. So funny . A constitution that can be erased at the drop of a hat just as they stopped Nigeria's flourishing regionalism through a bloody coup.

If they so much love the SS by promising them 100% resource control, why not love them enough to let them be or have their own country without being with the ibos in a biafra which will seem like a mini-Nigeria where they won't have another majority tribe to run to should the igbos oppressed too much.

The new mantra of the igbos is 'give us referendum like it was given to the scots'. One would think they want the referendum to hold only in SE igbo land.

We all saw how they used buses to export igbos from SouthEast to South South cities like yenegoa, PH, asaba etc to protest, making it look like it was the SS minorities that were protesting in support of biafra.

Now, they want UN to hold a referendum in SE and SS. Their game plan is to export their sons and daughters from not only SouthEast, but also the North and SouthWest straight to the South South cities to vote for biafra the same way they exported them during their protests. This will give the impression that the SS wants biafra cos we all know the huge population of igbos outside igbo land. That is what I call being clever by half.

If the FG must allow igbos go, no inch of SS land should be forfeited to them. Prevent them from having SS minorities, then watch the agitation fizzle out.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by mcee1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tell them O.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by DjAndroid: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
This Biafra issue no dey tire una? Na waaoooo

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Another Biafraphobe

The Niger Delta does not need your advice

We will rather collect 100% full resource control than continue in this fraud.

If Biafra is all about oil then what is Nigeria's unity all about?

Hypocrites have no clue.

Keep being very afraid of Biafra because the threat is very real

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by mcee1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Another Biafraphobe

We will rather collect 100% fill resource control than continue in this fraud.

Hypocrites have no clue.

No derail this thread o
Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by spanishkid(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na today. We know them na. Trusting an igbo man is like a frog trusting a scorpion by carrying the scorpion on its back across a river without being stung. Trust an igbo man at your own risk. When you have an igbo man as a tenant or neighbour always ensure to keep close watch on him cos one day he might come to tell you that your house belongs to him or its no man's land.

6 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
tombraokoto:

If the FG must allow igbos go, no inch of SS land should be forfeited to them. Prevent them from having SS minorities, then watch the agitation fizzle out.

Mr man they have oyel in ibo land.

Mr man the Niger Delta resource struggle is now one of full independence and since the ibos want out as well and share similar culture and ideologies with us and live in peace amongst us then I see no reason why Niger Delta will not be United with them.
After all, we have been with worse people like you ingrates in the West and the lunatic parasites to the north.

The 5% is a nation in the making.

And there isn't a damn thing you or any one can do about it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
spanishkid:
Na today. We know them na. Trusting an igbo man is like a frog trusting a scorpion by carrying the scorpion on its back across a river without being stung. Trust an igbo man at your own risk. When you have an igbo man as a tenant or neighbour always ensure to keep close watch on him cos one day he might come to tell you that your house belongs to him or its no man's land.

I believe we already know who the betrayals and treacherous fellows are

7 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
No derail this thread o

You yorubas should stop talking on behalf of us in the ND.

Tomorrow it is your like that will goad and urge Buhari to bomb our communities for sake of oil.

Obasanjo ransacked and pillaged Udi over oil

And Buhari has already created a division to continue his Genocidal agenda over oil

Which ibo man has attacked us?

You people think we are all dense like Amaechi

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by Luckylife(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
What god approved not even your myopic, sycophantic hopeless thread will stop it. Get a life op

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by spanishkid(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Another Biafraphobe

We will rather collect 100% full resource control than continue in this fraud.

Hypocrites have no clue.

keep quiet there. Niger delta has already taken a stance and it is a big NO to biafra. Do you think we are stupid? We know your agenda and what you stand to gain if SS joins biafra.

6 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by spanishkid(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

You yorubas should stop talking on behalf of us in the ND.

Tomorrow it is your like that will goad and urge Buhari to bomb our communities for sake of oil.

Obasanjo ransacked and pillaged Udi over oil

And Buhari has already created a division to continue his Genocidal agenda over oil

Which ibo man has attacked us?

You people think we are all dense like Amaechi
how did you know the op is yoruba? Seriously this idea of tagging everyone yoruba is becoming stale. Try something else.

6 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
spanishkid:
keep quiet there. Niger delta has already taken a stance and it is a big NO to biafra. Do you think we are stupid? We know your agenda and what you stand to gain if SS joins biafra.

How many times must I rain it into your head that Edo is not Niger Delta?

Being part of SS geopolitical region doesn't make you part of Niger Delta.

Pls take that message to your fellow beggars and ashewoes in Spain and Italy.

Was there any militancy in Edo during the hieght of the struggle? The answer is a big NO!

Pls attach yourself to kogi because you are not Niger Delta

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
spanishkid:
how did you know the op is yoruba? Seriously this idea of tagging everyone yoruba is becoming stale. Try something else.

No he is from Congo

1 Like

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by plaetton: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
spanishkid:

I laugh when I see little people come in public to advertise their insecurity, their low self-esteem and low self worth.

Since you fear your Igbo neighbors so much, hate their ingenuity so much, because they make you see how really little you are, they bring out the coward in you, the cry baby in you, then shouldn't you be supporting their calls for self-determination ?

My little midget friend,
Fear, envy and personal insecurity are the greatest impediments to common sense.
And you need common sense to be creative, work hard, and prevent your Igbo neighbor from owning your house.

I wish you luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

You will never end well with all this your lies. You are a bleached Eboe animal impersonating SS, you are a disgusting pig and deserve to be stoned to death. Shameless coward

Keep deceiving yourselves

Tag me ibo if it will make you sleep.

I guess the likes of Asari and Tompolo are also Ibos

Even Jonathan sef is Ibo

If the elections haven't put sense in you about where the ND stands then you will learn the hard way.

If you think we are happy to be killed and our land polluted because of your islamofascist arrangement then you are delusional

Call me ibo if it will make you sleep

6 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by seunny4lif(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by codedslayer: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
GworoChewinMaga:

Keep deceiving yourselves

Tag me ibo if it will make you sleep.

I guess the likes of Asari and Tompolo are also Ibos

Even Jonathan sef is Ibo

If the elections haven't put sense in you about where the ND stands then you will learn the hard way.

If you think we are happy to be killed and our land polluted because of your islamofascist arrangement then you are delusional

Call me ibo if it will make you sleep
[/s]

Shut up Bishop Magic, you have no shame. You are a shameless eboe man, stop disgracing pathetic family everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
plaetton:

I laugh when I see little people come in public to advertise their insecurity, their low self-esteem and low self worth.

Since you fear your Igbo neighbors so much, hate their ingenuity so much, because they make you see how really little you are, they bring out the coward in you, the cry baby in you, then shouldn't you be supporting their calls for self-determination ?

My little midget friend,
Fear, envy and personal insecurity are the greatest impediments to common sense.
And you need common sense to be creative, work hard, and prevent your Igbo neighbor from owning your house.

I wish you luck.

Forget that mullato

I have mentioned him severally on the Edo cult war in Italy to come and explain himself but he will rather create silly threads to have Asaba removed as state capital in Delta ignoring his ashewoe cult infested state.

8 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
tombraokoto:
We all know that the struggle for biafra is all about control of the oil, land and sea of the SS minorities in Nigeria who aren't igbos. The game of the igbos is to wrestle it from the reach of Nigerians and have it to themselves alone in a country where they can muzzle the minorities with their population.

They claim they will have a constitution which allows for 100% resource control. So funny . A constitution that can be erased at the drop of a hat just as they stopped Nigeria's flourishing regionalism through a bloody coup.

If they so much love the SS by promising them 100% resource control, why not love them enough to let them be or have their own country without being with the ibos in a biafra which will seem like a mini-Nigeria where they won't have another majority tribe to run to should the igbos oppressed too much.

The new mantra of the igbos is 'give us referendum like it was given to the scots'. One would think they want the referendum to hold only in SE igbo land.

We all saw how they used buses to export igbos from SouthEast to South South cities like yenegoa, PH, asaba etc to protest, making it look like it was the SS minorities that were protesting in support of biafra.

Now, they want UN to hold a referendum in SE and SS. Their game plan is to export their sons and daughters from not only SouthEast, but also the North and SouthWest straight to the South South cities to vote for biafra the same way they exported them during their protests. This will give the impression that the SS wants biafra cos we all know the huge population of igbos outside igbo land. That is what I call being clever by half.

are you not ashamed of yourself? don't you get tired of this nonsense? are you the only one in rivers state and ss at large? I am igbo and from rivers state but not as foolishly loud as you are. there is large Igbo population in ss even your President acknowledged that, if you want to form your own country then restrict it to I jaw and whoever that is interested. I am tired of these childish behaviours you just displayed your age and how idle you are. there is practically nothing I jaw have that Igbo do not have. is it oil,money, human resources or whatever. the tribes are not competing because they are not equals.
just go get a life bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Shut up Bishop Magic, you have no shame. You are a shameless eboe man, stop disgracing pathetic family everywhere.

I am not a bastard and will never claim who I am not.

Keep calling me ibo it is far better than ab0ki or traitor

And I really like how you cowards now see us in the ND as a master race over our oyel

Yeye

5 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by codedslayer: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
GworoChewinMaga:

I am not a bastard and will never claim who I am not.

Keep calling me ibo it is far better than ab0ki or traitor

And I really like how you cowards now see us in the ND as a master race over our oyel

Yeye
[/s]

You are a disgraced eboe man. Only animals deny there own tribe cos of shame, which oil do you ebos have? Ondo state alone contribute more than all your red mud land. Stop disgracing your family Bishop. buhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

You are a disgraced eboe man. Only animals deny there own tribe cos of shame, which oil do you ebos have? Ondo state alone contribute more than all your red mud land. Stop disgracing your family Bishop. buhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laff.

Keep hiding that small skull in the ground.

Tag me whatever you like if it will make you sleep.

This is the only thing you guys know which is to see ibo everywhere

Get ready for arewastan and leave ND for ND people.

5 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by APCcrimesHD: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
These Yorubas no go leave our mata alone..When una become our spokesmen?

Let SS decide if they want to go with IBO or they want their own country.. But one thing is for sure, once the igbos leave, then we will leave too.

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by codedslayer: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
GworoChewinMaga:

I laff.

Keep hiding that small skull in the ground.

Tag me whatever you like if it will make you sleep.

This is the only thing you guys know which is to see ibo everywhere

Get ready for arewastan and leave ND for ND people.
[/s]

Eboe slave, Bleep off and stop hiding behind SS. Shameless coward

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by joeprince23(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP you are the most naïve,useless,senseless and foolish individual I have come across. Outside oshogbo, sagamu,and ado where else have you been. FYI: igbo and SS are one and the same,igbo is so interwind with SS that you can't seperate them online. Have you ever heard of rivers,bayelsa and delta states(pay close attention young man). I will start with rivers cause its my state,over 60 percent of rivers are ethnic igbos/igboids(only 1/4 of these identify as ikwerre) the others are core igbos eg. Onelga,etche,omuma,oyigbo,ahoada east and parts of ahoada west etc. I am from rivers state but I am as igbo as an nnewi or ngwa man,most ikwerre land are core igbos except southern omohua. Coming to delta state which has 3 senatorial districts,delta central is urhobo,delta south is itsekiri ijo isoko/urhobo,but when when you come to delta north(my oh my) there are the most central igbos in nigeria(more core igbo than owerri,aba,ikwerre and other southern igboids) ask of people from igbouzo(ibuza) isele uku,ibulu uku,asaba etc. In general up to 30-40 percent of delta state are igbos. Coming to bayelsa,although the state is largely izon and riverine but you will be shocked By the number of igboid communities in the state especially in ogbia LGA. Igbo is also a lingua franca for a huge number of rural people in the state,I have worked in mbiama,gbaram and many communities in the state so I know this for a fact. Coming to akwa-ibom, abia state indegenes in this forum can bear me withness on this,many communities in abia and akwaibom have the same language(eg aba in abia and abak in akwaibom) the same customs(eg abiriba in abia and ikot epene in akwaibom) infact southern abia state and ibibio people of akwaibom see themselfs as one. Finally cross-river,this state is very interesting because only about 30% of the state are ethinic efik(calabar people) although efik is largley learnt in schools outside efik land,cross river is the most diverse state in the entire southern nigeria. There are significant ethnic igbos the state especially in and around abi LGA(liyel imoke a former governor is from abi and an ethnic igbo,he speaks and writes exellent igbo), ogoja people are of the same ethnic nationality as western ebonyi state(the are also neigbouring communinities there). Edo is a state I know little to nothing about about,because it is the only state in the entire SS/SE that islam penetrated eg Auchi. Edo is has much more in common with SW that SS or SE. Although there are insignificant igboids in the state(ika-igbo). With this I believe I have enlightened you and other naïve SW teenagers in this forum a bit.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
this nonsense is really becoming stale as the day goes by

1 Like

Re: The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South by GworoChewinMaga: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Eboe slave, Bleep off and stop hiding behind SS. Shameless coward

Yoruba coward wake up and smell the coffee.

grin grin grin

1966 propaganda on ibos is no longer working in the ND.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! / Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies / Photo Of Obasanjo And Ben Murray-Bruce & Otunba Fasawe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.