Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! (2241 Views)

Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club / SHOCKING: I Had S£x With 919 Men In Less Than 24 Hours— Lisa Sparks (PHOTOS) / Age-long Mystery Behind Mona Lisa’s Smile Solved. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by mamagee3(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
That scumbag married Michael Jackson for his money, it was already obvious in her eyes and her body language.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by philip0906(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
oya every body give way cos the main mama mamaratus mama-gee is in the house. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by biolabee(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
uu dont know the worth of the presley estate,
she was already rich when she married MJ
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by mystikal(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2009
This is just a foolish comment, u probably never heard of her father. She is a rich woman.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by iice(f): 4:20am On Jun 30, 2009
Don't you mean Debbie Rowe?
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by yimiton(f): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2009
Get your source right before you say things on the internet please. Elvis Presley is extremely rich and very very famous. His daughter inherited riches from him, this makes her rich and definitely not a leach.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by biola44: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2009
iice:

yes cheesy
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by kadman(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2009
Mama G. I think you should do your research properly before opening new topics ! Lisa Marie Presley is Elvis Presly's only child ? Do you even know Elvis Presley is ? He was more sucssesful than MJ could ever have dreamt of
Lisa Presley is worth millions,and was probably richer than Jackson then,and definately richer than him now ( considering the fact that he died in debt over 400 million dollars).
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by spikedcylinder: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2009
Illiterate.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by romsky: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2009
sum pipul still amaze me, if u dont like her then beef her based on sumthing else but not as a gold digger
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by OneNaija(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
The Poster Is Right , She is a Gold digger as far she went Ahead to sell Her kids to Jackson.She is a Gold Digger.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by biolabee(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
i guess you are referring to debbie rowe

read this before you condemn any body
we all fell in love with micheal's persona but did anyone rally know him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-513206/My-life-mother-Michael-Jacksons-children-Debbie-Rowe.html
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
kadman:

Mama G. I think you should do your research properly before opening new topics ! Lisa Marie Presley is Elvis Presly's only child ? Do you even know Elvis Presley is ? He was more sucssesful than MJ could ever have dreamt of [color=#990000][/color]
Lisa Presley is worth millions,and was probably richer than Jackson then
/\
i
i
undecided Really??
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by RedRiver(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
MJ had more than 3 women in his life, Lisa just happened to be one of them. meaning lots of people mix her up as the gold digger. how MJ had his kids remains coded but not thru the natural conception.
if not for this generational shift and internet, the first person to actually be addressed as king of pop was elvis. those that know elvis as king of pop are either too old to dabble into this or cant do internet. Anyway elvis was so rich then being a successful movie star and a recording artiste. to call his only heir a gold digger is gross misinformation. remember mj married her when his fortune was already on the decline and MY PERSONAL OPINION am sorry to say actually married marie just to help him change the already bad image his lawsuit had created then.  lawsuits like the child molestation on more than 2 occassion widely believed cos he was an old batchelor. marrying marie quickly was to help his image to be seen as a happily married man cos months after the wahalas they were separated. SO WHO IS THE GOLD DIGGER
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by kadman(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
RedRiver:

MJ had more than 3 women in his life, Lisa just happened to be one of them. meaning lots of people mix her up as the gold digger. how MJ had his kids remains coded but not thru the natural conception.
if not for this generational shift and internet, the first person to actually be addressed as king of pop was elvis. those that know elvis as king of pop are either too old to dabble into this or cant do internet. Anyway elvis was so rich then being a successful movie star and a recording artiste. to call his only heir a gold digger is gross misinformation. remember mj married her when his fortune was already on the decline and MY PERSONAL OPINION am sorry to say actually married marie just to help him change the already bad image his lawsuit had created then.  lawsuits like the child molestation on more than 2 occassion widely believed cos he was an old batchelor. marrying marie quickly was to help his image to be seen as a happily married man cos months after the wahalas they were separated. SO WHO IS THE GOLD DIGGER

Thank you,now here is someone who knows the history of music,not some semi illetrate who was given access to a computer by mistake. If you haven't heard of Elvis Presley then you obviously grew up in a cave.
He sold more than 500 million record,and is still celebrated every year more than 30 years after is death. Ever heard the term GraceLand ? That's where he lived,far more popular than the infamous Neverland.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by kadman(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
undecided Really??

Yes really. Refer to Redriver's note.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
/\
i
i
Oh pulez tongue
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by kadman(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ziggy You obviously don't have anything to do with your time,I regret answering you in the first place undecided
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
grin  . . . Thank you Kadman.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by mamagee3(f): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
iice:

That's right, I am yet to talk about the Low life. angry
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by mamagee3(f): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
kadman:

Mama G. I think you should do your research properly before opening new topics ! Lisa Marie Presley is Elvis Presly's only child ? Do you even know Elvis Presley is ? He was more sucssesful than MJ could ever have dreamt of
Lisa Presley is worth millions,and was probably richer than Jackson then,and definately richer than him now ( considering the fact that he died in debt over 400 million dollars).

Elvis Presley would wish he was as famous as michael and richer, Elvis was no way both in dream and in reality richer than michael. Michael was in debt but that doesn't mean that Elvis presley was richer than him. thank you.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by platinumnk(f): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
Haha all those preachin about elvis sharrrup

Elvis was in debt when he died.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by SeanT21(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
kadman:

undecided
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 01, 2009
Haba.nlanders! U guys shld kno better dan gettin urselves worked up because 2 dead white guys.u all kno dat d white pple's way of life especialy d popular 1's,is usually complicatd wen they are alive.nt 2 evn mention in their death.but as far as im concerned, used to be/used to have personlaties/properties,no be something oh!.But if elvis died lik 30yrs ago and his only heir is a FEMALE,una think say d money no go don finish by now!
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by romsky: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2009
OneNaija:

The Poster Is Right , She is a Gold digger as far she went Ahead to sell Her kids to Jackson.She is a Gold Digger.

y u no read him story b4 u make unjust accusations, Lisa was only married to him for 2 years & they had no child.
Debbie Rowe was the one who gave up her parental right on Prince & kathy in the court
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by mystikal(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
kadman:

Thank you,now here is someone who knows the history of music,not some semi illetrate who was given access to a computer by mistake. If you haven't heard of Elvis Presley then you obviously grew up in a cave.
He sold more than 500 million record,and is still celebrated every year more than 30 years after is death. Ever heard the term GraceLand ? That's where he lived,far more popular than the infamous Neverland.

Na wa O. Ur comments mk MJ sound like some avearge artist. U must realise that both had identical stories; big spenders, drug addiction, didnt leave much liquid cash at death. Elvis made more money after his death so will MJ.
Elvis sold 500 millon copies, MJ sold over 750 million copies
NeverLand has the potential of becoming such a big attraction as Graceland as well. I think that Michael Jackson is even a bigger star than Elvis. If anything, he's just as big a star. He's the Elvis of our time."

kadman:

on what basis!
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by amebono11: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2009
same way mamagee is a gold digger, if not, she wont be having wet nights for kanu cool
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by mamagee3(f): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
,amebo no1:

same way mamagee is a gold digger, if not, she wont be having wet nights for kanu cool

NEXT. grin
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by Emad(f): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ topic

how can a billionaire heiress want to dig a millionaire??

you guys shd put some reasoning into your gibbrish ! angry
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by IGWEUSA(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2009
kadman
Lagos Nigeria

Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger!
« #7 on: June 30, 2009, 11:19 AM » 

Quote from Kadman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will advice you to always get your facts right before spewing gibberish on a public forum. Silly thing!!

FYI, most Americans are in debt, starting from the average street guy to their top billionnaires. sad sad

Just of recent, MJ's Music catologue which he owns with Sony is extimated to worth more than  2 billion dollars. And that alone should make you to
  understand the reason why his creditors do not hesitate to give him any amount of loan he demands. He has already out sold Elvis .
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2009
Make all of una go rest jare, e be lik say una no get work.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! by slimes(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
MJ is the most famous person and the richest. He had debts but was worth more dead than being alive. Being aperson like that, it is obvious that the highly celebrated daughter of Elvis presley who is living on the past glory of her father.
If she is not a gold digger, then what tangible achievement has she mad for herself.

She is a gold digger to her father and MJ.

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme(pawpaw) In Bathtub With 2 Unclad South African Ladies / Soul Singer Asa Survives Car Accident In Nashville, Tennesse / Miss Ireland And Her Nigerian Lover Talk Abt How They cope With Racism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.