Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland (859 Views)

Aluminum Powder/paste/raw Materials Importation And Supply Business | Europe / Egg Supply Business Is far more Lucrative than Banking Job / A Nairalander Expirience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by tolexy05(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helo house, some Nlanders can be annoying as for me they wil post that they can supply somfin ask u payment method stil they wil ask u to send them some money to show u re committed, I called a member last year who advertised he can supply l/stone after telin him its total cash on delivery stil asking me to pay some cash, ystday the same was said by another member who said he supply maize.. Pls share ur large supply expirience. NOTE.. Pls am NT sayin dey re nt real oooo
Re: Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by Hardetutu01(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
wat makes u to doubt d suppliers is wat making dem to doubt u too...both parties ar afraid of being duped...bad eggs have spoilt d gud ones

1 Like

Re: Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by kzenterprise(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hardetutu01:
wat makes u to doubt d suppliers is wat making dem to doubt u too...both parties ar afraid of being duped...bad eggs have spoilt d gud ones

Supported some people have made supply and when supply gets to the destination their will be one story or the other everything is about trust. Someone called me sometime on an advert I placed and I told him d amount for the product and he paid full amount plus delivery fee to his state and we kept communication on until the product got to him I never knew the person from anywhere so everything depends on you and the person

1 Like

Re: Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by tolexy05(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sory bro u read wat I postd buh u dnt understand u shuld hav ask my point if its NOT clear to u... IF I SED PAYMENT ON DELIVERY DNT U GET IT THAT U RE SUPPLYING TO A COMPANY NT A SECRET ORGANISATION.. P O D MEANS SUPPLYER GET HIS OR HER PAYMENT BFOR LEAVING
Re: Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by Hardetutu01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
tolexy05:
Sory bro u read wat I postd buh u dnt understand u shuld hav ask my point if its NOT clear to u... IF I SED PAYMENT ON DELIVERY DNT U GET IT THAT U RE SUPPLYING TO A COMPANY NT A SECRET ORGANISATION.. P O D MEANS SUPPLYER GET HIS OR HER PAYMENT BFOR LEAVING
wen d goods get to ur destination nd u ar not content wit it...who bear d loss of transportation?
wat if d payment is delayed due to a reason or d othet?
Re: Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by kzenterprise(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
tolexy05:

I understand what p.o.d means what am saying is if the goods get to you late then you suddenly say you don't want again the supplier bears the loss that's why somep eople ask for commitment before delivery. Assume the person is an outsourcing agent who does nor have d product and wants to hustle to help you get it that type of person defiantly does not have the cash to get the product and deliver so in that case a form of commitment has to be made
Re: Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by tolexy05(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Alright bro is good to run a business wit conscience. Goodwil is a good asset not for today buh for future times. Tnx that's is my believe
Re: Ur Supply Business Expirience On Nairaland by kzenterprise(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
tolexy05:
Alright bro is good to run a business wit conscience. Goodwil is a good asset not for today buh for future times. Tnx that's is my believe

Yea sure I support you. Some people will be blaming those involved in the arms deal for this and that but if you expose them to just a quarter of what those men took they will do worst . Honesty and integrity is always the best policy in whatever someone is doing, some people kill their future because of crumps they get now. All the best bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijebu / Find Out How To Advertise Your Business On Facebook | ANATECH / Tesla Is Testing Partnership With An Unlikely Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.