Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' (2357 Views)

I Got An Amazing Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Got An Invite From Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by obitobe: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2006
please i got a letter from them(estherbreakthrough) that i passed their interveiw but i would like someone to tell me more about them.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by shazeez(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2006
I'll advise you 2 just ignore them! They are one of d greatest scammers we've around and i wonder why they are still in operation. All d best!
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by nkemz: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2006
estherbreakthrough? hmmmn!!! the beginning of failure
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by Ayodemejid: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2006
They are not breaking through at all, im actually working toward EFCC arresting them .They are 419 pls forget them they have nothing to offer i have been there.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by sugarbabe(f): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2006
estherbreakthrough is one of the worst scammers ever in nigeria. i wonder why efcc has not caught them yet. when u go to them they will always tell u to pay for form or one nasty thing or the other. my dear NOBODY shld have anythin to do wt them. they are BAD news
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by kizol(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2006
They act like a consulting firm which they are not because are scammer of the highest order.when u get there they will asked to pay some fee.at the end of the day you will not get any job.then they will tell you that they will be getting intouch with you if they have any that match your qulification.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by MyPeace(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2006
4 u to hv written their makeup text, i know u hv already parted with aleast N1000. pls dont give them any other money. They will now start sending u from one RAT company to other. Dont just bother spending ur money goin to the places they will be sending u now, unless u hv money to spend on transportation and buying new SHOES, becos all ur shoes will chop finish, and yet u wont get any job from them.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by Greycells(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2006
ESTHERBREAKTHRU IS BAD NEWS.

The guys behind the organization are certainly unemplyed and ineligible for employment.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by asheggy: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2006
plz Ayodemejid and every good nigerian do sometin to make sure this 419 guys are arrested and reported to EFCC.
they r all OLEEEEEEEEEEEEE BARAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INUUUUUUUUUUUU TIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS
God will c us 2tru
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by onyiboy: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2006
obitobe
hello, dont mind them they are nothing but criminals, 419ners. so dont ever try to go there.ok.
keep on trying one day it will click.
all de best.onyiboy
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by AdeAde1: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2006
I don't trust them, they would eventually ask you for money.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by oluhak: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2006
Pls do ignore those unserious pple. they could even tell you congratulations without going for an interview.

olu-hak
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by gabuu(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2006
They broke throuhg my wallet and sent me to one dead company. Take my advice, search elsewhere. Esther has no job to offer. undecided
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by EmmaO: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2006
To the best of my knowledge,they will take your money but end up not helping you as a graduate. You can try your luck as you might be lucky.Good luck.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by sukiyaki(f): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2006
estherbreakthrou is all about lies. dont mind them ooooooooooo
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by chyzob: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2006
pls do not listen to them. they are real 419ners. i was a victim. so don't fall a victim too. keep searching, u will find
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by akintoso1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2006
ahhhhh!!!!! my guy ignore them immediately. they are big time 419.am a victim so don't play mungun too ooooooo.be wise!!!!!
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by SeyiJay(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2006
Dear friend, i totally agree with the guy who said they r not breaking throu'. They will never break thru with innocent people's hard-earned money. I didn't even know they still exist. A tiny nuclear bomb should be dropped on them. I was referred by them to a co. that took me a whole day to realise it was non-existent, after a stupid test and extortion. They are more than all that is said above.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by akintoso1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2006
Think about this, , undecided undecided undecided undecided

WHAT GOOD THING CAN THE DEVIL OFFER SOMEONE OTHER THAN LIES AND DECEITS. cry cry cry cry cry

That is ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH 4 U, So beware of its so call BREAK THROUGH if U don't want to BREAKOFF. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by kenocom: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2006
Pls all Nairalanders, Its not only Esther Breakthrough that is most deadly 419ner around. Also ignore adverts by these outfits; BBL Nigeria Limited and Primesavic Consult. They are quack dupes.

And if u ever come across there advert on Newspapers websites pls ignore
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by secretopen: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2006
ETB IS THE MOST CORRUPT JOB RECRUITER IN NIGERIA I HOPE MR RIBADU THAT IS E.F.C.C.
CHIARMAN IS AWARE

Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by tunde300us(m): 2:17am On Sep 29, 2009
hi NL's i stay very close to dis esther ppl,nd everyday i see graduates lining up to take up one test or d oda.how can NL help reach out 2 more job seekers dat dis ppl re mere thieves
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by wabagric(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
you have to be very careful, i dont think there reliable.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by tayoTFC(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2009
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, i salute u all, i think what we need to do is to open a thread on this forum on how we shall meet, fixed a date and time to go to EFCC office in awolowo road , to complain about EBT. remember we are going there with evidence of there letter, text message. with this evidence i think Efcc and police will deal with them,
thanks
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by queene(f): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
Esther breakthrough. I'm still confused about their operation. I saw their add in the dailies, sent the sms and that was the beginning of their madness, Thank God i still had a job as at that time. They can post you to 1million places and you still wont get a job. so pls forget them except u want to satisfy your curiosity like i did.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by lynxnoon(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
imagin sending a mail to a company n getting a reply immeditely for u to come to a particular place for interview by d weekend!!
dey reek of notin but fraud
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by chychy4us: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
ooh e breakthru again those thieves dont want to giveup they are still looking for innocent unemployed people to defraud na wah o.Actually i dont blame them, i blame The Guardian newspaper and co that publish their job adverts without verifying the authencity of their claim. Corruption everwhere no body cares as long as they are benefitting from it
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by FrancesO: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2009
my dear e-breathrough or esther breakthrough is not it at all.let me tell u my experience with dem in details.i was invited 4 an aptitude test which i went 4,we wrote the exam on a thursday and were told dat we will b contacted if we passed.i guess all of us who wrote d exam were contacted on dat saturday i was contacted.i was told 2 bring #1700 2 collect my letter dat was when i suspected foul play and as a deltan i no suppose fall mugu 4 dat kind tin so i refused 2 go saying dat am ot supposed 2 pay anytin.well, i did not go dat monday and on thursday they still sent me another text dat my position was still vacant,u don c where dem dey beg person 2 come work?i still did not go.d text is still in my phone because i have plans 4 them.enough is enough.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by nairapower: 4:24am On Oct 02, 2009
Its unfortunate that our country gives so much room for these kind of people to operate. EFCC has to call them to order. I got a taste of their pills over 5 years ago and had thought that they have changed. Its a shame.
Re: I Got An Letter From 'Estherbreakthrough' by gogolistic: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
my dear do not mind them. They are 419ers. I was a victim of a similer case which is located at no 1 Tonade street Ikeja. They will ask you to buy a form/ register which is N2000. But the must annouying part is the location of the place, very very very dirty. pls do not listen to them, abegi o!

(1) (Reply)

Careers At Diamond Bank / Pwc Test Questions / Ndlea Is Calling For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.