Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

IF You Are Intrested - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IF You Are Intrested (4287 Views)

A Job Vacancy You Might Intrested With / Job Vacancies Intrested Pple Apply / Are You In Ilorin And Intrested In Volunteer Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF You Are Intrested by femijck(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Im interested pls what is the email address to send Cv.
Re: IF You Are Intrested by ecstasycity(f): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please all, no more PM. Explained already...I got more Cvs than I anticipated hence, the removal of my email add. I have selected my top five, you'll be hearing from me soonest.
Finally, if anythings pops up in the future, won't fail in letting y'all know. Good day.
ecstasycity:
I had to go back on my words as regards deadine...so many CVs (ova 100). Also tot I use this opportunity 2 advise some of you
1. Got some apps with with strange attachment type hence, I was unable to view. I am going to give just Kachi a second chance. Loved your Cover Letter.
2. A lot sent their app with a lot of baggage I.e history of oda coys emails they have been aPplying to. (Didn't bother opening your cv, sorry).
3. Lastly, a cover letter starting with "HI" is absurd.
Re: IF You Are Intrested by adeyusuf2000: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pls, I have sent my Cv with my Cisco score report since yesterday. I lost my job as a customer care agent in abeokuta on Jan 1st this year. I studied computer science and engineering. Kindly consider me for this job. I will be glad to hear from you. God bless.
Re: IF You Are Intrested by adedayor08(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
ecstasycity:
I am currently involved in a project with one of the top telecommunication company in Nigeria. Need a 4th person to make up my shift team I.e Four days on Four days off comprising of 2 mornings, 2 nights. Location is sandfill bus-stop, Lekki.
NOTE: A university graduate, through with sevice (NYSC), maximum age of 30 and most importantly a good knowledge of Excel spreadsheet
Deadline:2pm 31/01/16.
Oh! You can check my profile and previous post of how I helped nairalanders secure jobs in the past so, you know I'm genuine.
Hello sir,
I am Dayo and i am interested . I have proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel, and other spreadsheet applications.

Thanks

you can contact me on 09025133550, dayoralade@gmail.com
Re: IF You Are Intrested by Electronzeez(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
DonUjay:
.You want a Job and you can't even take the time to read

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This Invite From ATACOFF / Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls / Fin Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.