Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Rise Of Dollars And Fall Of Buhari - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Rise Of Dollars And Fall Of Buhari (526 Views)

This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? / The Rise Of Machines And The Increase In Job Loss / My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Dollars And Fall Of Buhari by Dmadagwa(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
After eight months of witch hunting in the name of corruption, all this government can offer Nigeria is an excuse for failure. I beg to know if Buhari was ever prepared to lead a nation as great as Nigeria. Yaradua was willing to return to lecture room before he was commanded by General Obasanjo to come and lead, Donald Duke was programmed to be his boss before Baba handpicked Jonathan. Interestingly Jonathan never had the intention to be a vice until he was given the offer. Now we have an ambitious leader, whose manifesto if he really had any is yet to be seen in the nation.

This time last year, Nigerians were busy shouting FeBuhari I guess it's now becoming AFeBuhari... Please APC should stop the blame game and start acting
Re: The Rise Of Dollars And Fall Of Buhari by dannewlife(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
The only opposition this government has is corruption and it's allies !

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Offer for IPADS AND IPHONES!! / She Is A Gender Equality Activist From Zimbabwe; Meet Marindire Anoziva / Sarkari Naukri Search 2018 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.