Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

...breakthrough Service - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ...breakthrough Service (427 Views)

This Is What MFM Calls Failure At The Edge Of Breakthrough. / This Is What MFM Calls Failure At The Edge Of Breakthrough. / Breakthrough From Enemy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...breakthrough Service by ybman: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Isaiah 45: Thus saith the Lord to his
anointed, to Cyrus, whose right
hand I have holden, to subdue
nations before him; and I will loose
the loins of kings, to open before
him the two leaved gates; and the
gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make
the crooked places straight: I will
break in pieces the gates of brass,
and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures
of darkness, and hidden riches of
secret places, that thou mayest
know that I, the Lord, which call
thee by thy name, am the God of
Israel.
locate any Living Faith Church nearest to u with obedience and experience supernatural breakthrough. Breakthrough service. Date tomorrow 31/01/2016. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

How Electronic Cigarette Damage Your Immune Response / Apply For £2,000 Masters Scholarship At University Of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK / Please I Need Your Advise Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.