Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding (44828 Views)

Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding / Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by baywatch84(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is that all the celebrity we have in Nigeria? even if theres nothing celebrating in you, everybody na celeb for naija, And what's special about somebody's wedding, toolz this, toolz that, thank god she don comot market today, everything in Nigeria is over rated, gorgeous, cute, stunning , tahhhh dey attend all the celebrity wedding you hear, time dey go
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Shortyy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ain't y'all get tired of posting this wedding pictures? it's getting really stale
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Luxiana19:
Hi Nairalanders. Happy New year. Don't let me beat about
the bush. The thing is that I really really need your help. I
entered a contest and I need votes to win. People are
seriously buying votes and hacking and I have no idea how
to go about that.
Please vote for me, No login or sign up required. Just
follow the link and click vote. I promise it won't take
more than 30 seconds of your time. Thank you in advance.
God bless

http://micropage.opera.com/etisalatng/rbtz0snbj5.html

If you want me to vote on anything in return , just quote me with your link after you've voted. Thanks

Follow my blog's fb page
Nice pic though
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by mascot87(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
costandi:
Hey calm down, calm down...stop whining......I was just asking a question....cheer up.
If you want we can play a game to make you happy again.....hmmmm now lets see.....you can squat on the floor and look at me...I will throw you a bone and you must try to catch it with your mouth ok??

You never told me u guys, I mean all of u are dogs. Sorry for u people
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by baywatch84(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
TOolz wedding holds in Dubai, hin papa house dey there abi? Na there dem carry the tubers of yam go abi? I dey laugh una, celebrity indeed
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by ZUBY77(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
I heard Jesus and Pope were spotted there too..

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by baywatch84(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Which kain nonsense be this, when person dey find better news, chaiii
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by greggng: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls kindly judge this matter.....I was in a taxi,chatting with my friend on whatsapp and suddenly discovered that the man sitting beside me was reading my conversation. Since I did not want to embarrass the man, l decided to change the topic, I wrote: "Abeg oga, please tell Kabiru Sokoto or Abdullahi that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation. Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to get to the target place before the bombs explode because there is terrible traffic jam now but nevertheless, I am sure casualty figure will be high since we are five in our taxi and all the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too. We have less than 3minutes for the bomb to go off. Bye and take care of my parents and siblings as agreed. The Man, without allowing the taxi to stop suddenly opened the taxi door and jumped out. He was knocked down by a passing truck and eventually died. Pls who killed him?..Me or Amebo? Don't laugh only share with others to help judge d matter too
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by ophilly: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where are those killer hips?...I can't see them in the pics.
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by olipo: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
as long as you can boast of w few bucks,in Nigeria you are a celebrity.jankara ppl.
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by refiner(f): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
d picx got megringrin.....some faces dere are just too scary!!!; D
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Naijatask: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2016
As seen in Onitsha… (photos) http:///csWoL3 Photo: Kano Govt empowers limbless Rahma Haruna and her family with foodstuffs and cash gifts http:///bYnH5x 4 die in boat mishap in Lagos http:///ksdZ1A
Re: Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nicemoc(f): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
They all look good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: 'I Love Food More Than Sex' / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.