Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lil Kesh's "Ibile Na" Vs Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh's "Ibile Na" Vs Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" (648 Views)

Olamide’s New Look Vs Reekado Banks’ New Look, Which Do You Prefer? / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh's "Ibile Na" Vs Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" by Ericardo7(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lots have been said about these two artists, especially after the Headies clash.
Recently the two of them released singles, Lil Kesh dropped "Ibile Na", while Reekado Banks dropped "Oluwa Ni".

This question goes out to everyone who has listened to both songs....from the tracks who do you think deserved to be the Next Rated Artist
Re: Lil Kesh's "Ibile Na" Vs Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" by missdebs(f): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
op stop beating a dead horse. leave trash for lawma
Re: Lil Kesh's "Ibile Na" Vs Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" by adonbilivit: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
kesh is not reekado's mate in this game...at least for now. stop comparing them please.
Re: Lil Kesh's "Ibile Na" Vs Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" by gallantmoi: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
What is your basis for saying reekado cant be compared to lil kesh?

The OP raised a very important question for music lovers.

I expect judgment to be based on the assessment of the two songs not on personal assertion.

I listened to the two songs like 10 times and I have some reservations about the two songs.

1. Check various sites and see how many times each songs is downloaded.

2. Radio stations and DJs across the country.... and which songs enjoyed massive airplay.?

3. On the street, which songs rep the street.

Guys, we should raise issue and criticize, this is critical to the industry development too.

one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh's "Ibile Na" Vs Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" by JosephsDestiny: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Reekado Banks' "Oluwa Ni" is a hit and proves the boy winning the next rated award was not just a fluke. That award was not only about who made the most impact in the year under review, but who is more promising between the two. Lil Kesh is good but Reekado Banks is TALENTED. The boy is going to be here for long. QUOTE ME.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Esoro Pours Encomium On Hubby Ubi Franklin On His 30th Birthday / Trowback Photo Of Toke Makinwa / Too Corrupt To Live?? Court Sentenced Billionaire To Death Over Corruption!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.