Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters (31127 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / "Maiduguri Now Safer Than Abuja And Lagos" - Shettima / Live: Boko Haram Attacking Village Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Zico5(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I seriously don't envy Buhari right now. But he signed up for it, didn't he? He thought leadership is more of tyranny than intellectualism. But I don't blame him. The APC knew he is a certificateless senile tout but yet chose to give him the ticket still. Well we are reaping the fruit. Meanwhile militants are bombing pipelines in the South South, crude oil production is hampered, the falling crude oil price isn't helping matters and the naira is on a downward spiral. All these are on the head on a dullard from Daura called Buhari.
And somebody gave birth to u? I don't think so cos if u were properly brought up u ll not spew such nonsense as this.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Splashme: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
BishopJuice:
Are they attacking Technically?

If so is the army repelling them technically?

Just technically speaking

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by mashnino(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Cekpo34 post=42476740][/quote]

I have to be really plain here...

I don't know if it's just me.. bt i think the chibok girls should be forgotten..

seriously i don't think they can get any of them back...

it's just logic or something... There is really nothing buhari or anyone else can do..

the deed has been done all we can do is correct our mistakes..

i would really love to blame government officials and all

but i don tire... i go jez do the best i can do frm my own end..
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by ndcide(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
The president does not care. Have you heard anything from him even with the spate of bombing in recent times. Chibok to Yola to bauchi to maiduguri. Is he saying anything?

We were unfair to the last president. Honestly.

Besides have the Bam girls been rescued?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by shineeye1: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
The earlier the modern world puts an end to all forms of ideological extremism , the better for the world.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Julietekekwe1: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
mashnino:

i blame from obasanjo till buhari..

but lookin at it from another point of view..

even if they reinstate jonathan again.. the fights will still continue

so i just feel really blaming the presidency everytime is just kind of absurd..

If only your fellow ZOMBIES are thinking towards your direction by now our collective prayer would have done a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Dreadful: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
look at them, fools! Boko Haram is an idea that can never be defeated. It is a movement trying to actualise a goal which is targetted at capturing the 19 states in the North to become full blown islamic states. Keep deceiving yourselves..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by onatisi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Descartes:
Democracy in action
Ruling Zoogeria in the 21st century is different from rearing and milking cows in Daura- (Onatisi, 2016) grin
very correct bro. It is 2 different scenarios entirely which has no resemblance to each other

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by alexlee50: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Which boko haram is this? This cannot be boko haram, boko haram has been defeated technically.this should be armed bandits, let Sahara reporters get their facts right

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Winning123: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
austinsmat:
We has won them tactically by mr lie ..........

I thought common sense was common obvious by you comment it is not. You need education honestly on insurgency attacks.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Julietekekwe1: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Menzy86:
I am Seriously worried about the kind of human beings we are in Nigeria and Africa in general. So terrorists are trying to overrun a state capital and militants are bombing pipes elsewhere and people are still gloating? Lord Lugard described Africans aptly when he said we are "thriftless indisciplined and lack foresight". Our country is bleeding and its citizens are rejoicing. Stay where u r and gloat. Your turn is coming. God save innocent lives in Maiduguri and our soldiers.
Assuming u are as wise as this during previous administration our collective prayer would have done a lot by now. so let learn to leave with what we sow

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by bofoy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Buhhishari has frustrated this country

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by ezebinugwu21: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
talk is cheap it seem this government don't have any idea on how to solve this problem,there are two kinds of army general one is those that got it through war experience two are those who through coup elevate themselves to general,now the war is here who do we call

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by macho44(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:
BREAKING: Heavy Gun Battle With Boko Haram In Maiduguri
Explosions and gunfire have rocked Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, this evening as Nigerian Armed Forces engaged Boko Haram terrorists in a fierce battle.
The militants have been attacking Dailori and Walonri villages, on outskirts of Maiduguri, since 7:23pm and continuing at the time of publication.

Some University of Maiduguri students residing at 202 Housing Estate are now running for their lives as the conflict rages.

Hauwa Ba'na, a 300 level of Political Science student, told SaharaReporters that ''we are crying in our hostel because the explosions are loud and everyone is panicking.''

A Civilian Joint Task Force confirmed the attack to SaharaReporters, he said ''we are under attack by Boko Haram. There is heavy fighting with military in Dalori and Wanori.”

The military continues to fight back Boko Haram at the filing of this report

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/30/breaking-heavy-gun-battle-boko-haram-maiduguri
.Watch the exclusive videos of the gun battle with boko haram here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCebOU1psP0
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Cekpo34(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
mashnino:

I have to be really plain here...

I don't know if it's just me.. bt i think the chibok girls should be forgotten..

seriously i don't think they can get any of them back...

it's just logic or something... There is really nothing buhari or anyone else can do..

the deed has been done all we can do is correct our mistakes..

i would really love to blame government officials and all

but i don tire... i go jez do the best i can do frm my own end..

Don't ever promise the unthinkable and the impossible! We have to start holding our politicians by their words... Someone can't just technically get my vote and later realized his promises were vague and unattainable. Posterity will not forgive this administration if it fails to carry out its campaign promises.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by solonazzy: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:
Where are members of Zombie Association of Nairaland (ZAN)
Am waiting patiently for Zanoids.

Thought we have technically defeated Boko Haram?

Since coming to power, Buhari has not spent even 1naira on bullets, the reasons are becoming obvious.
Idiots waiting for news like Dis.... Whether u like it or nt, d war has been tactically won frm a military point of view..... U can't completely eradicate terrorism.... In as much as dey hav been largely handicapped,
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by M4gunners: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
I am here to technically check what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by myproperty(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
modath:

That's the horrible thing about indoctrination & illiteracy combo!! undecided

Willing & foolish tools in thousands!!!!

God will see this nation through..
On this you blame it on indoctrination and illiteracy, but on the bombing of pipeline in bayelsa this is what you said

Environmental pollution of their lands & some believe they are fighting the government!!! cool

So you gave excuse for the serial murder in the north orchestrated by Islamic believes but for the ss whose militants attack pipelines mostly you went vindictively .
Hmm different strokes for different folks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
ndcide:
The president does not care. Have you heard anything from him even with the spate of bombing in recent times. Chibok to Yola to bauchi to maiduguri. Is he saying anything?

Thank god ppl are beginning to get their senses back and to start reasoning properly. This is something we have been pointing out to Nigerians ,buhari behaves as if the lives of those killed in all these violence means nothing to him. If,1000 ppl are killed today,the next thing you will hear is that buhari has traveled out. No single statement condemning the bombings w consoling the victims. During gej,even if it was crocodile tears or alligators tears at least he will shed and send out message as a leader to his people. Nigerians have voted for the most callous hard hearted man with no feelings of sympathy as their leader.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by M4gunners: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
myproperty:

On this you blame it on in indoctrination and illiteracy, but on the bombing of pipeline in bayelsa this is what you said

So you gave excuse for the serial murder in the north orchestrated by Islamic believes but for the ss whose militants attack pipelines mostly you went vindictively .
Hmm different strokes for different folks
Don't mind him/her . More reason i feel Nigeria should split. People only try by all means to protect their region, even when they know what they are doing is wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by NairaExam690(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
God pun*ish NTA new 9 0 CLOCK new lying to us that dey have defeat boko haram

Nigeria with lie (BH) still dey this nation

If you see suspicious movement I beg CALL POLICE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by ndcide(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
onatisi:

Thank god ppl are beginning to get their senses back and to start reasoning properly. This is something we have been pointing out to Nigerians ,buhari behaves as if the lives of those killed in all these violence means nothing to him. If,1000 ppl are killed today,the next thing you will hear is that buhari has traveled out. No single statement condemning the bombings w consoling the victims. During gej,even if it was crocodile tears or alligators tears at least he will shed and send out message as a leader to his people. Nigerians have voted for the most callous hard hearted man with no feelings of sympathy as their leader.

Gbam! And these are happening on his so called North.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by henryhemon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pidggin:
My gullible people how marketi? Hasn't this war been declared over in the media? Warisdis now

I smh for your likes,he or she that rejoices when there's attack just to make point,I hope your evil won't consume you guys.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Hero10001: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
I know bubu would do something effective if BH attack daura cows.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by dragunov: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Descartes post=42474829]Democracy in action
Ruling Zoogeria in the 21st century is different from rearing and milking cows in Daura- (Onatisi, 2016) So by calling yourself Descartes you naturally feel anything that proceeds out of your buccal cavity is sensible? You spend the naira to buy data on a Nigerian telecoms network and you still have the temerity to call the country a Zoo?
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by henryhemon(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
solonazzy:

Idiots waiting for news like Dis.... Whether u like it or nt, d war has been tactically won frm a military point of view..... U can't completely eradicate terrorism.... In as much as dey hav been largely handicapped,

They are the enemies of the state,boko haram has been defeated whether the like it or not,it is not a media winning but a reality you can as much as cry as you want whenever there's an attack,evil will always fight back but during their useless god period,boko haram held Nigeria hostage but it's a different story now,they are wishing Pmb fails where their clown failed,pmb has done much more better than that one called himself president.
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by francizy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
BishopJuice:
Are they attacking Technically?

If so is the army repelling them technically?

Just technically speaking

Am not supposed to laugh but this comment is damn funny..

I pray for victory against Bubu's boys tonight. May God grant our soldiers the strength, will and intelligence to repel this.. sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by francizy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
ndcide:

At least, the one they termed clueless showed concern by visiting victims in hospitals and bomb blast scenes, and sending condolences but this one, hell no. He never speaks nor sends condolences to victims/survivors. He rather galivants and travel from country to country..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by OFFICIAL336: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:
Where are members of Zombie Association of Nairaland (ZAN)
Am waiting patiently for Zanoids.

Thought we have technically defeated Boko Haram?

Since coming to power, Buhari has not spent even 1naira on bullets, the reasons are becoming obvious.
Perfect name for the Zombies. Zanoids. You just made my night. Thanks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
there must be oil in d north n i tink bokoharam hav found it but d north are busy suckin d one in d south
Re: Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters by francizy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I seriously don't envy Buhari right now. But he signed up for it, didn't he? He thought leadership is more of tyranny than intellectualism. But I don't blame him. The APC knew he is a certificateless senile tout but yet chose to give him the ticket still. Well we are reaping the fruit. Meanwhile militants are bombing pipelines in the South South, crude oil production is hampered, the falling crude oil price isn't helping matters and the naira is on a downward spiral. All these are on the head on a dullard from Daura called Buhari.

This is evil!!! shocked shocked shocked

A technical knockout... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.