Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? (1116 Views)

How Do I Turn Off Write Protection On Flash Drive / I'm Trying To Install PES 2016 On My PC, It's Displaying This / How Do I Turn My Computer To TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Kennedyiheme: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
i am not really good with stuffs like this so please someone help out
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Donald3d(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
i am not really good with stuffs like this so please someone help out
What operating system do you use ?
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Kennedyiheme: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Donald3d:
What operating system do you use ?
windows 7. i actually use a pc maker called "brian" not popular, but i checked google for solutions, i checked the device manager and couldnt find "imaging and devices. i tried skyping but i kept getting "webcam not connected"
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Donald3d(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
windows 7. i actually use a pc maker called "brian" not popular, but i checked google for solutions, i checked the device manager and couldnt find "imaging and devices. i tried skyping but i kept getting "webcam not connected"
I think it has not being installed or the driver is corrupt or missing ,
-In device manager ,at the top search for and click on scan for hardware changes
-When its done refreshing check to see if its there
-If its not there check to see if there is a device showing a caution sign
-If there is try and get a software like Driver Solution Pack
Or better still you can update the driver over the internet

I hope that helped ,if it doesnt you are free to ask questions and lay more complaints

1 Like

Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Kennedyiheme: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Donald3d:
I think it has not being installed or the driver is corrupt or missing ,
-In device manager ,at the top search for and click on scan for hardware changes
-When its done refreshing check to see if its there
-If its not there check to see if there is a device showing a caution sign
-If there is try and get a software like Driver Solution Pack
Or better still you can update the driver over the internet

I hope that helped ,if it doesnt you are free to ask questions and lay more complaints
I did what you said, and there's a device showing a caution sign........

my windows key has expired, I keep getting the warning message telling me to reactivate that the windows I'm using isn't genuine, I don't knw if tht is the problem
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by horllamy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
I did what you said, and there's a device showing a caution sign........

my windows key has expired, I keep getting the warning message telling me to reactivate that the windows I'm using isn't genuine, I don't knw if tht is the problem

That is not the problem , you will have to drive it with driver pack or download it from internet
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Kennedyiheme: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
horllamy:

That is not the problem , you will have to drive it with driver pack or download it from internet
how do I go about the process? The driver pack process and downloading
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Kennedyiheme: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2016
i messed around with something and imaging device got installed, but i tried to update, it says i cant

Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by horllamy(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
how do I go about the process? The driver pack process and downloading

Were your location is?
Mayb you can come down to computer village
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Kennedyiheme: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2016
horllamy:

Were your location is?
i am around ogba, where in cv are you? and how much am i paying?
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by horllamy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
i am around ogba, where in cv are you? and how much am i paying?

Am around @idowu lane. Just check my number on signature let's meet tomorrow den, wen you come we shall talk about price
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by Kennedyiheme: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
horllamy:

Am around @idowu lane. Just check my number on signature let's meet tomorrow den, wen you come we shall talk about price
alright
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by scampy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
horllamy:

Were your location is?

My Acer lappy backlight is not working again. What can cause it? Thanks.
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by horllamy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
scampy:

My Acer lappy backlight is not working again. What can cause it? Thanks.

Backlight roblem is three option

1. It maybe the module
2. It maybe the backlight IC or
3. Screen problem
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by scampy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
horllamy:

Backlight roblem is three option

1. It maybe the module
2. It maybe the backlight IC or
3. Screen problem

Thanks for your response. I don't think it is d screen because I can still work on it with d help of a flashlight. If it is any of the above 2, what can you suggest I do?
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by horllamy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
scampy:

Thanks for your response. I don't think it is d screen because I can still work on it with d help of a flashlight. If it is any of the above 2, what can you suggest I do?

If you dnt mind you can come down to computer village tomorrow so that I can help you to verify it
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by scampy(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2016
horllamy:

If you dnt mind you can come down to computer village tomorrow so that I can help you to verify it

Ok, thanks but coming to CV from Abeokuta without having an idea of the amount for the repair is not good enough. I will appreciate if you can give me an idea of d total amount that will repair it. Thanks once again.
Re: How To I Turn On My Pc Cam? by horllamy(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2016
scampy:

Ok, thanks but coming to CV from Abeokuta without having an idea of the amount for the repair is not good enough. I will appreciate if you can give me an idea of d total amount that will repair it. Thanks once again.

Are you coming from abeokuta
If it's abeokuta I for tell you to wait till tomorrow am coming down to abeokuta tomorrow our shop is @ Isale - Ake iyanna lantoro road.....check my number on signature..

(1) (Reply)

Uk Arrival!!! Hp Probook 640 G1 14' 4th Gen Core I5 4gbram, 500gb Hdd ~ 60k / Glo Latest Data Plans / Please Advice & Recommendations. I Need A Laptop For Editing Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.