Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell (1366 Views)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / How Many Will Burn In Hell? Are You Happy About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by oracle47: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
The love of God is waxingvery cold,people are more interested in worldly matters more than God oriented issues,fashion,lifestyle,and selfbelief based info,are making matters worse. Most men/women have lost their sense of value. People are chasing shadows,things that dont last,as time clicks into eternity,death rate as high as ever,we hope there will be a twist of fate,else scarcely will be saved.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by jagunlabi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
What exactly are "God oriented issues"? Do you mind clarifying?
oracle47:

people are more interested in worldly matters more than God oriented issues,
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by oracle47: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
For it is given only once for a man to die and after death judgement follows. the bible says. we now ask ourselves what is really important, are we created out of a vacumm,without a purpose,without a design by the maker,God stated many times in the scripture, i created u[man]for a reason.invariably he is saying he had plans for our lives.i think his plans and purpose for our lives should be given more attention,than self pursuit issues,what do i mean, fashion,sex,companionship,business,relationships,every area of our lives should be examined through the light of Gods word,he is not against our aspirations,but what he is against is when it is out of his design for our lives. many are guilty of this,and so many will come back after living their lives to hear this terrible response, i dont know u,u unfaithful servant.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by huxley2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
oracle47:

For it is given only once for a man to die and after death judgement follows. the bible says. we now ask ourselves what is really important, are we created out of a vacumm,without a purpose,without a design by the maker,God stated many times in the scripture, i created u[man]for a reason.invariably he is saying he had plans for our lives.i think his plans and purpose for our lives should be given more attention,than self pursuit issues,what do i mean, fashion,sex,companionship,business,relationships,every area of our lives should be examined through the light of Gods word,he is not against our aspirations,but what he is against is when it is out of his design for our lives. many are guilty of this,and so many will come back after living their lives to hear this terrible response, i dont know u,u unfaithful servant.

How about Lazarus and the many others who were brought back to life. When were they judged?
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by Tudor6(f): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
Probably when they died the second or third time, but then again the scriptures are clear
For it is appointed for a man to die once and after that is judgement
why all the confusing contradictions??
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by oracle47: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
so many die before their time,if one is lucky to be resurrected by men of faith,thank God. but once such providence does not occur,that dead person is destined for either hell or heaven,till the final judgment.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by Tudor6(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
I have heard of "testimonies" of people who'd been dead two,three days and eventually "ressurected" by "men of god" - my question: what where they doing for three days? Where was their ''spirit"? Is gods judgement set-up now inefficient like the nigerian judiciary?
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tudór:

I have heard of "testimonies" of people who'd been dead two,three days and eventually "ressurected" by "men of god" - my question: what where they doing for three days? Where was their ''spirit"? Is gods judgement set-up now inefficient like the nigerian judiciary?

They probably had a hung jury and a mistrial was decleared. undecided Hence the second chance.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by tboyjnr(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2009
@ Poster, whats the point of this thread, me thinks you need to assess what you write before posting.
Dont post any little thing that jumps into your head,
What religion are you anyway, what or who gives you the authority to perceive (judge) that 80% blah blah ,
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by bindex(m): 2:18am On Jul 01, 2009
Sure we will all LOVE to burn in hell. We are very afraid. Pathetic delusion at its finest.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2009
f#$@ckin illiterates, try 99%, when the flood came upon the earth, did you figure 80% made it on to the Ark.

if Heaven was so easy to get into, we won't be having this present aggressive, at-all-cost religious drive to convert sinners.

I sincerely doubt that over 100,000 persons will make it into heaven. don't think it is as easy as killin yourself in the name of a cause.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by Duroe: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
It's the Creator's responsibility to know how many will go to heaven.
Our own responsibility is to take the steps He had given us in order to get there.
The hell fire desribed is not a place to wish your enemy to go especially when there is no terminal date for whoever gets there.
It is not our duty to know the statistics. From what Jesus said many will go there even among professing Christians and clergymen. But it is very easy to escape hell.
Just accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, repent of your sins and follow His words as contained in the Holy bible. God have promised to help you get to heaven if you are honest, sincere and obedient.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by modupe01: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

f#$@ckin illiterates, try 99%, when the flood came upon the earth, did you figure 80% made it on to the Ark.

if Heaven was so easy to get into, we won't be having this present aggressive, at-all-cost religious drive to convert sinners.

I sincerely doubt that over 100,000 persons will make it into heaven. don't think it is as easy as killin yourself in the name of a cause.

This is what Jesus had to say about people's choices that will determine their destinies:

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

-- Matthew 7:13-14
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by wirinet(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
If we assume that souls live forever, then the number of souls that have existed since the last incineration (save for Noah's family) would be an extremely large number indeed. In the region of hundreds of billions. So you think 20 percent of that would make it to heaven?, i do not think so.

First the Christ followers were concentrated in only a few population centers ( Western Europe) for most of its history. It was only in the 16th century that it began to spread to the Americas and Africa. In fact it was only the second part of the 19th century that it became established in some coastal parts of Africa. Christianity is yet to establish in large parts of Asia and the middle east.

So if you add up all the Christians from the time of Christ, i doubt you will have up to 3% of all souls who had been Christians.  Then when you consider the real sect that God might choose, the figure would go down to 0.5%. When you now factor in the actual sincere ones in that sect, you would not get more than 0.05% of all souls that ever existed from Christ's period.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by modupe01: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
Those who lived in the antidulivian age discovered that God does no work with numbers, only 8 righteous people entered Noah's ark before the global catastrophic deluge.  Jesus said:

"For many are called, but few are chosen." -- Matthew 22:14

The rate of conversion to Christ in China, middle east, Africa and South America is challenging to the Christians in the west who are losing faith.  Jesus warned:

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen." -- Matthew 20:16

Checkout the rate at which Muslims are turning to Christ in the link below;

http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.asp

Satan has lost the battle for our souls.
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by PastorAIO: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2009
You guys just went and scared the poor soul away. Why na? He was only on his 3rd post when he decided to throw in the towel. This nairaland shaaaaaaa!
Re: I Percieve That 80 Percent Of The World Population Will Burn In Hell by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2009

Hey. . .brother,Welcome to Hell***
bindex:

Sure we will all LOVE to burn in hell. We are very afraid. Pathetic delusion at its finest.

(1) (Reply)

Elements Of Ritualism In Christianity? The Holy Communion And Other Matters. / Australian Man Claims To Be Reincarnation Of Jesus / Did Judas Iscariot Really Betray Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.