Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help (801 Views)

I Will Design A Standard Wordpress Adsense Niche Blog / Best Plugins For Faster Loading Wordpress Websites In 2016 / Blog Review?.. Drop Your Url. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help by swayflow: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hello everyone, my blog is www.lifemademe.com ,please can someone help me review my blog and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I still can't get accepted in AdSense. And are there any useful plugins to improve my websites performance. Thanks!
Re: Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help by swayflow: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
I just found out about diqus plugin. Its really nice, it replaces the traditional WordPress comment box.
Re: Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help by GalaxyKins: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2016
swayflow:
Hello everyone, my blog is www.lifemademe.com ,please can someone help me review my blog and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I still can't get accepted in AdSense. And are there any useful plugins to improve my websites performance. Thanks!
are you copying the posts?
Re: Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help by swayflow: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
No, I don't copy posts
Re: Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help by vickynuellz: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2016
swayflow:
I don't know why bloggers are so dependent on adsense. Look you can make up to $1000 or more depending on how hard you work using affilaite marketing. This is what smart Bloggers use on their site now. No more waiting till google adsense puts ads on your site before you can make money. i hope you know that having google adsense doesn't necessarily means you will make money. Traffic is your only helper.
meanwhile i visted your site. It is OK. but you need to have a niche (something that sells) that's a way you can get traffic.
Visit me at http://axiombloggers.com/index.php/2016/02/21/a-must-read-before-creating-a-blog/ you will find a way to contact me and i will guide you on how to make money on your blog regardless of google adsense.
Re: Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help by swayflow: 2:57am On Feb 23, 2016
vickynuellz:

I don't know why bloggers are so dependent on adsense. Look you can make up to $1000 or more depending on how hard you work using affilaite marketing. This is what smart Bloggers use on their site now. No more waiting till google adsense puts ads on your site before you can make money. i hope you know that having google adsense doesn't necessarily means you will make money. Traffic is your only helper.
meanwhile i visted your site. It is OK. but you need to have a niche (something that sells) that's a way you can get traffic.
Visit me at http://axiombloggers.com/index.php/2016/02/21/a-must-read-before-creating-a-blog/ you will find a way to contact me and i will guide you on how to make money on your blog regardless of google adsense.

Your post was really helpful, I'm eager to learn what you have. And I'm particularly curious about knowing which niche 'sells'. I will contact you as soon as I can. Thank you, I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Blog Niche / How To Send Emails From Wamp Server / Do You Have Tech Blog? Promote Your Posts Here! [latest Tech News]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.