Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village (1649 Views)

I Need Ur Help On This Job Interview @ Pabd Breweries Limited Portharcourt / Guys I Need Ur Help....it My First Time / Ur Help Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Bekeey: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Am an Electrical Engineering graduate. No job since I finished service dt made me come to Lagos to seek for any bt for more than a year nw am in lagos here no job and I decided to look 4 Electrical Contract Like House wiring(any type), call it conduit, surface, trunking, underground wiring etc, I am very good in all of them. including transformer installations and without that to sustain my self na village straight bt my God can never agree in Jesus name Amen.

PLEASE HELP AND CALL ME ON 08073689892 FOR UR ELECTRICAL WORKS or U KNW SOMBODY SEEKING FOR ELECTRICIAN. AM KC BY NAME.

THANKS AS U HELP UR BROTHER
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by JoBabs(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eyah

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Obinovictor(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
You're too skillful to be jobless if you really possess these qualities. God will visit you soon.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by eleko1: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
U dnt need to look out for any job now,Why? U have job already in ur hand.U have opportunity than some graduate. Go and buy ladder(u fit dey use am rent self)buy glove and oda Nepa apparatus/tools.Find one plywood write CALL HERE FOR UR ELECTRICIAN,WIRING/SURFACE CONDUIT EtC.Call SUNDAY BIAFRA lipsrsealed wink cheesy embarassed on 081333004235.. Talk to baba Jamiu the bricklayer,Mike the furniture,Adamu the well digger to connect u with house owner for theier electrician work.With GOD on ur side,U'll make it.NEVER GIVE UP

12 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Donald3d(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2016
www.nairaland.com/2902274/electrical-needed-qatar#42482771 i mentioned you there beware of scammers ooo.be sure he is genuine.God's favour be with you.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Bros abeg go back go village, we still plenty here for wey still dey find job since.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Bekeey: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Obinovictor:
You're too skillful to be jobless if you really possess these qualities. God will visit you soon.

AMEN
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Bekeey: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
eleko1:
U dnt need to look out for any job now,Why? U have job already in ur hand.U have opportunity than some graduate. Go and buy ladder(u fit dey use am rent self)buy glove and oda Nepa apparatus/tools.Find one plywood write CALL HERE FOR UR ELECTRICIAN,WIRING/SURFACE CONDUIT EtC.Call SUNDAY BIAFRA lipsrsealed wink cheesy embarassed on 081333004235.. Talk to baba Jamiu the bricklayer,Mike the furniture,Adamu the well digger to connect u with house owner for theier electrician work.With GOD on ur side,U'll make it.NEVER GIVE UP

Thanks, bt not understand what u mean by SUNDAY BIAFRA and again who is d owner of this phone number?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Bekeey: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Donald3d:
www.nairaland.com/2902274/electrical-needed-qatar#42482771 i mentioned you there beware of scammers ooo.be sure he is genuine.God's favour be with you.

Amen, and also with u.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Bekeey: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
LastMumu:
Bros abeg go back go village, we still plenty here for wey still dey find job since.

The same to u
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by emerged01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bekeey:

Thanks, bt not understand what u mean by SUNDAY BIAFRA and again who is d owner of this phone number?

Lol! Na funny guy. He was simply citing that as an example. Put your name in place of Sunday Biafra and your number. You are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by nkemjacob2(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
going to the village is not a bad idea, go develop it... there is nothing in Lagos. Lagos is over populated and over congested, just that we don't have a govt that sees the future...there other tins in other state that need to be unrevealed to bring jobs to the youth
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Bekeey: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
nkemjacob2:
going to the village is not a bad idea, go develop it... there is nothing in Lagos. Lagos is over populated and over congested, just that we don't have a govt that sees the future...there other tins in other state that need to be unrevealed to bring jobs to the youth

Same to u
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
dont limit yourself to electrical work granted you are perfect in that area. Whatever your hands findeth to do, do it well. As you dey so as far you have been blessed by God there is nothing you cannot do. You can work in a bank, you can do barbing even building you can do site work not necessarily electrical. so restrategize and find something to engage while you wait for your dream job.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Donald3d(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2016
intbizoil:
dont limit yourself to electrical work granted you are perfect in that area. Whatever your hands findeth to do, do it well. As you dey so as far you have been blessed by God there is nothing you cannot do. You can work in a bank, you can do barbing even building you can do site work not necessarily electrical. so restrategize and find something to engage while you wait for your dream job.
exactly ,you are right bro.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help B4 I Go Back To Village by Bekeey: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2016
intbizoil:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tensit Consulting / Kordahi Technologies / Npower Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.