Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

God Answers Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Answers Prayer (585 Views)

Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. / My Personal View On How God Answers Prayers / There Is God And He Answers Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Answers Prayer by SonofIssachar: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Author Unknown

I know not by what methods are,
But this I know - God answers prayer,
I know not when He sends the word
That tells us fervent prayer is heard.
I know it cometh -- soon or late:
Therefore we need to pray and wait.
I know not if the blessing sought
Will come in just the way I thought.
I leave my prayers with Him alone,
Whose will is wiser than my own.

Lord let me capture the pure spirit of a loving child when I speak
Your name.
Let me pray as a child prays, asking little for myself, much for
other souls
and for Your beautiful world.
Protect me, sleeping and waking, from evil.
Lead me by the hand to good works.
Let me praise You in simple words and in glorious silence through all
the days and the nights of my life.

Amen.

Meditation: Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. – Hebrews 4:14-16

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.
Re: God Answers Prayer by orisa37: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Christ is TheFaith. God bless your Faith in Him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mosques That Were Churches / Is This Video FAKE OR REAL? / Survey:51 Percent Of Americans Say The Bible Has Too Little Influence On Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.