Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (51071 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by ezenaija(m): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo added 2 new photos.
OPEN LETTER TO ROGUE SENATOR HOPE UZODINMA BY NZE,EBUBEAGU G. EKENULO ..THE END OF UKACHI. Dec 19,2015.
This is to inform you that Chief,lolo, Ezinne, Mrs Ukachi EKENULO AKA HON UKACHI AMAECHI Whom you infected with HIV VIRUS, deceived her out of her marriage, with fake promise to marry her is DEAD; isn't her blood on your head?
How do you feel that in the recent years, 2 married women and one other single girl you were meddling with and dating ,have died of illnesses arising from HIV complications??
Recall the suit I filed against you in federal high court lagos sometime ago on this vexed issue of infecting ukachi with HIV VIRUS which I didn't pursue further following the intervention of certain common friends of ours but with the demise of ukachi arising from HIV/ AIDS and kidney complications I may have to return to court , if not for any other thing ,for the world to know how ukachi's journey to death , a wicked death ,a shameful death, a premature and painful death started in your hands.
Furthermore , with the no nonsense type of federal government in place by President Buhari, I may have to petition IGP to bring you to book following all the attempts you did made to kill me for speaking out against your sordid affairs with my then wife ukachi and exposing the fact that you don't have a genuine WAEC certificate.
Only in a sickening and terribly corrupt country like Nigeria can a notorious 419 kingpin like you ,a man who lack sufficient personal integrity, a man who claims to have a fake masters degree, a man who claims to have obtained HND from FUTO owerri a university not established and accredited by NUC to run HND programs, a wicked and demonic man like you can find himself in the senate through a fraudulent and criminal electoral process.
I am consulting with my lawyers !!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=989987607717545&id=100001189457506

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by chriskosherbal(m): 4:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmm really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by bewla(m): 4:45am On Jan 31, 2016
I am consulting with my lawyers !!

con and salt well oooo time go tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by ezenaija(m): 4:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Austinelead(m): 4:49am On Jan 31, 2016
shaking my head with bubble in my mouth chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by agarawu23(m): 5:03am On Jan 31, 2016
sad

3 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by eleko1: 5:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Is that how pipu die like fowl from HIV/AIDS undecided sad? He probably use them for diabolical/money Ritual sad. undecided **** sad.May we not jam evil pipu undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by eleko1: 5:08am On Jan 31, 2016
shocked : bubble @ 4.00 AM? U sleep on empty stomach?.
Austinelead:
shaking my head with bubble in my mouth chai
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by slyzy(m): 5:28am On Jan 31, 2016
This is serious

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by guysis(m): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Iffa hear!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by LordMecuzy(m): 5:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Virtually all the Senators in My State are Criminals/419... The one representing my zone owerri self no be here

21 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Monalisa185(f): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2016
ghen ghen!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by ORACLE1975(m): 5:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Abi this one na which season kini !

1 Like

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2016
This is a serious allegation and character assassination.

12 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by 175(m): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2016
This is terrible if it is true!

15 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Hollaniyii(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Wicked world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Junior66(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2016
How come all his girlfriends are dying and he is still alive?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by ruggedtimi(m): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2016
hiv...

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2016

31 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by M4gunners: 6:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Mehn this is wicked.

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by johnmartus(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2016
i will not surprise if honurable senator claim his enemy at work

10 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by shugaboy6102(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2016
If this op really has a valid point then he can really challenge this man in court.God help this our society and this poster needs to be careful b4 he too joins them in the land of his ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by brunofarad(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmmmm

This is so pathetic,

If This is true

Am so Annoyed

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by playtheblues(f): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2016
God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Omotayor123(f): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Some women mumu no get part 2. She left her husband because of empty promises and the man dey here dey right Epistle undecided
I think this man is just seeking attention undecided cool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Sickstars
Modath
Adaure4ever
Please note.

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by ineedajobfast: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2016
useless woman sleeping around yet this man is writing rubbish hia, Mtchew wetin concern me sef

13 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by joyhope306: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2016
hmm
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by henxhenry: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2016
undecided
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo by KingTom(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2016
So your wife was fucking around with Uzodinma and for her to die of aids means this happened a long while ago. Bia nwokem mechie onu gi may her soul rest in peace sha and may uzodinma's dick be struck with erectile dysfunction and may you receive sense. Can I get a loud amen undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.