Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed (845 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed by dammy13(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2016

She is looking flawless in her traditional attire as she prays for the newly wed Toolz & Tunde Demuren.

She said:
#TSquared I love you both so much. Happy married life….9 months time we go carry twins in Jesus name

http://yarnvibes.com/photos-tiwa-savage-toolz-tundes-wedding-prays-newly-wed/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed by canah01(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed by yanabasee(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2016
These photos are photoshopped....

I know Tiwa to be fairer in face than her neck and shoulder...... Egbon, you can't deceive me!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed by cruzita(f): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2016
where d prayer pic na?

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scene Photos From D’banj's New Video ‘Emergency’ / Free Nigeria Instagram Followers On TSM House Africa / Former Head Of State, Yakubu Gowon’s Son Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.