Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

9 Deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World (664 Views)

How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / Ten Deadliest Terrorist Attacks Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2016
1 Al-Qaeda The truth is there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is a product of a western intelligence. Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by Western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Conclusion: USA is a mother of producing Terrorist Groups. c M +122 Don't kill innocent peoples and children. just think please. c M +10 Al Qaeda is a terrorist group that I deadly I'm Muslim but did you see what happened in 9/11 a lot of people died their including Muslims c M +4 knows nothing about Islam...! c M new 2 ISIS V 57 Comments This is fund rising group by USA and Saudi to attack Iraq and then later Iran, Syria as enimy of USA AND Saudi, But I think, Saudi will pay the price after USA join with Ireasl to control the Arab and then the power of Islam will decrease will be owned by minded Jewish... So ISIS is the start of loosing Islam in the world... In anyway Killing the oldest Christian and demolish the heritage site is non acceptable, because one day if someone attacks Saudi and destroy mecca, then world will be silent like removing old deserved Christian heritage in Iraq and Syria.. Because can't control the situations.. So any violence can be very dangerous and derive somewhere else.. c M +14 They're coming closer to you... Yes, closer. You may not be safe in your homes. They'll kick down the doors, they'll smash the windows, they'll chuck molotovs in there. Prepare yourself. You're not safe in the USA, the threat's getting bigger in Europe, maybe ISIS'll attack London next! They might bomb the Houses of Parliament! They might infiltrate the crowded streets! Hell, they might bomb those dams that have been protecting London from floods for so long! You're basically not safe anywhere, whether it's in a building, in a car or running outside, no one can save you from these bastards. c M +1 Following the recent attacks on Paris, it's no doubt that ISIS holds the most evil disgraces of human beings. c M +6 ISIS is NOT funded by the United States. Am I the only one left on the internet who isn't a conspiracy theorist. c M new 3 Taliban 132 children and 8 teachers of Army Public School are killed by them. I just hate Taliban. - yeshal c M +35 Previously known as the mujahideen; the Taliban has become little more than another pathetic radical Islam group that will continue to oppress the nations it exists in until the west wipes them out. They're not worthy of recognition at all. The mujahideen were... But not the Taliban. c M +26 I respect that a large chunk if the Taliban is peaceful groups as well as the evil killers, so I think they are thr least bad group. c M +17 They never killed those school children, those were Pakistani Taliban who are murderous dogs, the real Taliban never killed any innocents they brought peace and justice to our lands and killed the rapist warlords c M new 4 Irish Republican Army I thin Jon my opinion IRA are a very dangerous organisation (terrorist) but for a reason to protect there country IRA don't kill there own people but protect them I know this because I'm Irish I'm from Dublin I'm very into all the 1916 rising Michael Collins IRB and by far any Irish person except Northern Ireland because there on British but all republicans understand why IRA was created and did what they did and IRA are not cowards they were set up to fight and only reason they fought with bombs is because there things British couldn't figure out to make by them selves tongue well and because the majority of British to people in IRA was far unfair even our own Irish people fought against the people trying to free our country well that didn't matter cause we still got Britain to give us our republic and only reason IRA took it is because Michael Collins made the short choice and there was nothing else he could do at that time he could have fought back for the rest but was shot by the IRA ... more c M +10 The IRA are by far the greatest and most intelligent terrorist group in the 20th century who started off fighting against the evil British army who treated the people of Ireland cruelly. In later years the IRA fought on behalf of the poor Roman Catholics of Belfast who were being treated like animals by the loyalists and also fought to make Ireland once again a united nation by reigning terror on the loyalist streets of northern ireland. c M +19 IRA are greatly equipped and intelligent group who know a lot, FBI MI5 don't have a patch on what the IRA know that's why there so effective. The IRA stood up for people when no one else would. The black and tans destroyed communities family s and lives would you like to be shot or tared and feathered, of course your going to fight back wouldn't you. And why shouldn't we our country was invaded we just wanted it back. Of course innocent people are going to die and this is always the sad side of fighting but the IRA gave better than what we got and I'm happy they did. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the IRA." c M +9 Most successful and the longest running, check out who gold finger was and you will see how successful they were at striking fear in the invading English troops c M new 5 Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam V 49 Comments The only one Terrorist organization had military tanks, battleships & warplanes ( like a Army, a Navy & a Air-force). Also LTTE was the 1st Terrorist organization has used human-bombs. LTTE was the only one Terrorist organization has killed two political leaders in two countries. (Mr, Ranasinghe Premadasa-President of Sri Lankai[n 1994] & Mr, Rajiv Gandhi-Prime minister of India[in 1991]). LTTE also had a political background in locally and internationally. The world 3rd largest army, Indian army also couldn't defeat this Terrorist organization. but in 2009 Sri Lankan Military Forces defeated this worst Terrorist organization, called LTTE. c M +81 The deadliest terrorist group of Srilanka, LTTE was founded by Velupillai Prabhakaran in May 1976, possessing a sophisticated military. However, it was defeated in May 2009 by Srilankan Military but it has a devilish record of assassinating high-profile Indian and Srilankan politicians. Banned by 32 countries across the world, this terrorist group was the main reason behind the Srilankan Civil War c M +106 No doubt the deadliest, well funded, most innovative and only outfit to have an army, navy and air-force. Can you think of any other that made submarines from scratch and assembled aircraft to bomb targets c M +4 These terrorists killed so many innocent children and women in Sri Lanka... c M new 6 Hezbollah Hezbollah is Lebanese group who defend their own country and lands SO THEY ARE NOT TERRORIST c M +66 Freedom fighter you have to be an idiot to call them a terrorist group c M +11 Israel and america experts say " there by far the greatest guerrilla group in the world" c M +8 I have a grandfather that comes from Lebanon and tells me about Hezbollah they r a nightmare! c M new 7 Hamas "Terrorism=the use of violence and intimidation for the pursuit of political aims"-taken from webster's dictionary. What do you call him using his citizens as literal human shields? He is not protecting his people, he is using them as propaganda against Israel. He is the literal definition of a terrorist organization, you fools! HAMAS is using intimidation to force their citizens into the line of Israeli fire, so when violence is created by the deaths of their citizens, he can reach his political goal of conquering Israel through the propaganda created by the deaths of HAMAS's citizens. Hamas is a terrorist organization c M +1 Hamas is a terror organization you fools, even the Founding leader's son was threatened with death for converting to Christianity and moving to the U.S. he even acknowledged that hamas is not stopping at Israel. c M We can all agree that Hamas is the main reason why garza is getting destroyed though I'm Palestinian the world would help Palestine if Hamas did not get in the way any started throwing rockets at Israel c M Hamas IS A TERRORIST GROUP the name say it all it means VIOLENCE for crying out loud! Search for yourself Hamas=violence in Arabic! In your face c M new 8 Ku klux klan The Ku Klux Klan is the name of three distinct past and present movements in the United States that have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism aimed at groups or individuals whom they opposed. All three movements have called for the "purification" of American society, and all are considered right wing extremist organizations. Founded by conservative democrats (back when the Democratic Party was conservative), these bigots with condoms on their heads used to be very powerful in the 1920s, but now have some chapters left but overall are just a group that has little followers and don't pose much of a threat, besides a few murders and bombings here and there. c M They are just as bad as al-Qaeda nothing is different they tortured hung and burned humans no matter the color size they were humans that they hung its sick please catch these sick people who think they are doing something right in there life's. What's even worse is they are already here in America in fact this is where they were founded. c M +1 Are people forgetting the KKK? People rep complaining about terrorists in the Middle East, but there are terrorists here in the US like the KKK! - coolactress198 c M Lets go on with black men supremacy. c M new 9 Boko Haram It's as if they have no knowledge about Islam. They are called 'Extremists', but an extremist Muslim follows everything in Islam. Islam strictly forbids violence, so how can they be called Muslims? They made young girls convert forcibly. In the peaceful religion of Muslims, you cannot force anyone to do anything religious. It's very sad. almost all Muslims believe in peace... but with these terrorist groups people think wrong about Islam. c M +8 Violent Nigerian terrorist group of extremist Muslims, causing violence and instability in the region, going so far as to plunge the West African state of Nigeria into civil war. c M +8 They didn't plunge Nigeria into civil war they can't but they've done damage to a few northern states c M +5 They've killed more people than ISIS! -
Re: 9 Deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World by ideatoprince18(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Sorry ....... but u wasted ur time writing rubbish!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Indian Girl From Jharkhand Sold For-rs-1-lakh Rupees($2000)-raped Tortured / Teenager Kills Mom, Neighbours, Then Himself / Read The Full Story Report On The US Based Lady Murdered Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.