Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Think It Unfair For Mankind To Be Harmed Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think It Unfair For Mankind To Be Harmed Spiritually (711 Views)

OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / How Would God Have Made It Possible For Mankind To Live Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think It Unfair For Mankind To Be Harmed Spiritually by Jimmyo3(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2016
I've pondered on this for so long, I think it is unfair for mankind to be spiritually hunted, killed or cause to fall sick by any means he is unconscious of. Man is absolutely unaware of what happens in the spiritual realm,but he can be harmed spiritually. Why?
Re: I Think It Unfair For Mankind To Be Harmed Spiritually by menesheh(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Jimmyo3:
I've pondered on this for so long, I think it is unfair for mankind to be
spiritually hunted, killed or cause to
fall sick by any means he is
unconscious of. Man is absolutely
unaware of what happens in the
spiritual realm,but he can be
harmed spiritually. Why?

How did you later detect what's happening over there? Since you know mankind to be spiritually hunted or even such could kill or cause someone to fall sick.

If you could detect the potential contradiction in your post by now, you are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Unfair For Mankind To Be Harmed Spiritually by Jimmyo3(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
menesheh:

How did you later detect what's happening over there? Since you know mankind to be spiritually hunted or even such could kill or cause someone to fall sick.

If you could detect the potential contradiction in your post by now, you are intelligent.
Am able to detect what happens over there from people's experience couple with mine.

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Pope Francis Scolds Overzealous Fan Who Almost Knocked Him Down +video / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.