Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My People Please Is It A Sin To Fart Inside Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My People Please Is It A Sin To Fart Inside Church? (500 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My People Please Is It A Sin To Fart Inside Church? by Dejinho14(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2016
my nairalanders pls I need your advice here, is it a sin to fart inside church? cause some pastors do say you need to prayer like someone that masquerade is pursuing.....lol
Re: My People Please Is It A Sin To Fart Inside Church? by Obichi98(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2016
If truely you are a child of God and have the spirit of the Almighty,the spirit of God that dewells in you will always direct and instruct you any time and teach you all things!
(IJohn2:27)
When he is in you,your question will always get an answer.
Re: My People Please Is It A Sin To Fart Inside Church? by Dejinho14(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Obichi98:
If truely you are a child of God and have the spirit of the Almighty,the spirit of God that dewells in you will always direct and instruct you any time and teach you all things!
(IJohn2:27)
When he is in you,your question will always get an answer.

pls what I need is YES or NO

(1) (Reply)

What A Fool! / God Is Not One ,god Is Many ,god Is Infinite. / (video)Somewhere In Kenya, People Worship God No Matter The Arena Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.