Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (46613 Views)

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by dacovajnr: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
hammerT:
FAKE NEWS! YESTERDAY IT WAS HAUSA BEHEADING IGBO WITH BIAFRA FLAG, TODAY IT IS IGBO RITUALIST KILLING HAUSA

IGBOS DONT AND WILL NEVER HATE THE NORTH.
and the Hausas prefers the Yorubas to you Igbos...Talk another one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Dexema(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
track their tricycles.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by NairaExam690(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Make ibo/igbo and hausa con dey fight now

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Ugomba(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
henryanna36:
Thanks.I googled more on the news.You can read more on. http://naijagists.com/photos-of-hausas-keke-napep-riders-murdered-by-ritualists-in-enugu-state
is not Vanguard,Punch,TheNation, TheSun but a Lagos-Ibadan express propaganda website.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Paschal55(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:
To free Kanu you could not, even through your rituals. Why waste innocent lives?
temblor:
To free Kanu you could not, even through your rituals. Why waste innocent lives?
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Adaezeagu(f): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
I stay in Enugu. I called my friend that stay in ugwuaji to confirm this story. She said nothing of such happened

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by nacaz4real(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
You are being a bit realistic but still tribalistic. Stop and look at things from another perspective maybe you'll be lucky to see the real picture of things. We should avoid the disease tribalism. Genocide and war is a serious crime to humanity and God.
hammerT:
FAKE NEWS! YESTERDAY IT WAS HAUSA BEHEADING IGBO WITH BIAFRA FLAG, TODAY IT IS IGBO RITUALIST KILLING HAUSAS

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by NobleAky(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:
inciting comments such as this doesn't help matters...as an Igbo guy i feel embittered over this news.
Just like i always say THIS POSITIVELY for a better Nigeria
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Coolgent(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hausas killed igbo in Sokoto & now Igbos killed 3 Hausas in Enugu hmm it seem to me someone is trying to incite violance between the two tribes
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by ChikezieU(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
henryanna36:
Bros don't say things u ain't sure.I am ardent member of nairaland.I don't post fake news here.It is an interactive forum,meant to educate people.So u are nt aware that some people were killed by ritualists in Enuu right?Google the information more and get back at me.Mods only verify news before paying hem to FP.U can visit other sites and get more information on the news and their photos
u r a sicko cause you should also know that the decomposing bodies were not only hausa's, igbos were also killed there. Preach against ethnic prejudice if u r really informed not fuel it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by temblor(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
NobleAky:
inciting comments such as this doesn't help matters...as an Igbo guy i feel embittered over this news.
Just like i always say THIS POSITIVELY for a better Nigeria
Last I recalled, I don't know you to mention you.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Kreamie(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
You will kill him? Typical angry
Lumiere91:

The day anyone will call me biafran i will kill him.if u problem with ipob settle it.igbos mind their business anywhere,anytime.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
ChikezieU:
u r a sicko cause you should also know that the decomposing bodies were not only hausa's, igbos were also killed there. Preach against ethnic prejudice if u r really informed not fuel it
Never said only 3 people were killed.Other people were killed too.Read more on the news here
http://naijagists.com/photos-of-hausas-keke-napep-riders-murdered-by-ritualists-in-enugu-state

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice/
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adaezeagu:
I stay in Enugu. I called my friend that stay in ugwuaji to confirm this story. She said nothing of such happened
Read more on the news here
http://naijagists.com/photos-of-hausas-keke-napep-riders-murdered-by-ritualists-in-enugu-state

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice/
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by sunday2012(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
KingTom:

This one is in another realm
how many time did you hear Hausas or yoruba talking too senseless like that. Ibos should just come up out of this fear of unknow and embrace one nation one power and oneness for their better future
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adaezeagu:
....Where in Enugu do you stay...I'm in New-haven..will be nice to meet you..
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by don4real18(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Richardonald:
Ooh who killed Our future drug brothers.....
Who let people like this that reasons like a fool on this site
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by temblor(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Paschal55:
Are u an IPOB member? If yes, then no apology intended.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
valinda:
I stay at ugwuaji Enugu but its only here online there is dis news.... its fake!!!!!
Don't say what u ain't sure.Read more on the new here http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice/
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
hammerT:
FAKE NEWS! YESTERDAY IT WAS HAUSA BEHEADING IGBO WITH BIAFRA FLAG, TODAY IT IS IGBO RITUALIST KILLING HAUSA.

Read more http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice/
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
ChikezieU:
Read more. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice/
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Lumiere91: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kreamie:
You will kill him? Typical angry
I didnt mean literary
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by ChikezieU(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
henryanna36:
Never said only 3 people were killed.Other people were killed too.Read more on the news here
you writters know exactly were n hw to pinch ur readers you cant say u dont know what tribalism has done to nigeria
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by shugaboy6102(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:
you are simply wicked.instead of u to condemn the crime u are here saying trash.which sane human being wud support this.let's be civil for ones as this crime cud have been committed by anyone pls.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
If the govt arrest the blogger and jail him/her people will be shouting freedom of speech, but now look at what the blogger are doing now just to attract Nonsense traffic to their page. May God punish anyone trying to incite violence.

Read more on the news here
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
If the govt arrest the blogger and jail him/her people will be shouting freedom of speech, but now look at what the blogger are doing now just to attract Nonsense traffic to their page. May God punish anyone trying to incite violence.

Read more on the news here http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by henryanna36: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:

Read more on the news. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by shugaboy6102(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Why are IPOB killing Hausas in the SE?

Now it is very certain that a lot of Igbos will be murdered in the North.

Why do IPOB like starting what they cannot finish?
ppl like u are the problems with Nigeria.Instead of u to condemn the act u are here inciting ppl.Moreover how do u know which tribe killed them.lost soul

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Horlufemi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Racism and Tribalism is a disease. Thank God I've been cured of it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by temblor(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
shugaboy6102:
you are simply wicked.instead of u to condemn the crime u are here saying trash.which sane human being wud support this.let's be civil for ones as this crime cud have been committed by anyone pls.
wtf. Is it not IPOB that was busy threatening and insulting all other non Igbo tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria? Pls fvck off my post. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.