Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event (40624 Views)

Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) / Wives Of Olowu Of Owu At A Function In Complete Hijab Sitting Next To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by siegfried99(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ok

Next
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Mayour11(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
No
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Emmafrancis: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Their headache
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by HARDDON: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
All I see are two slaves n a slave-master

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by hertheytheydgee(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
nerodenero:
Religion aside, this is simply violation of the women's right but they accepted to be violated. Imagine wearing this in a scorching hot day cry cry cry.

Considering their faith, a simple hijab is better than wearing this and looking like aliens undecided
Go and defend dem isi ewu
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by MrCork: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=NEHLIVE post=42486379]Olowu of Owu Ile in Ejigbo local govt area of Osun State, Oba Muhammad Qozeem Rohji Adekunle Okikiola Ilufemiloye was pictured at a function with his wives totally covered in hijab. At 38, Oba Qozeem is the youngest and most religious Yoruba monarch. However, the Olowu of Owu is not the only Nigerian leader whose wives go about covered from head to toes; the Minister of Communication Adebayo Shittu also has his wife covered.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photo-wives-of-olowu-of-owu-seen-at.html[/quote

angry
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by CriticMaestro: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Team to face MK Dons: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill Terry (c), Baba; Matic, Fabregas; Oscar, Loftus-Cheek, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC..... They don forget Chelsea match

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by naijafella(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
honeygirl17:
Masquerades sitting close to him

You see how you just displayed crass ignorance shocked
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Shehucom(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=nerodenero post=42487095]Religion aside, this is simply violation of the women's right but they accepted to be violated. Imagine wearing this in a scorching hot day cry cry cry.

Considering their faith, a simple hijab is better than wearing this and looking like aliens undecided[/quote
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by quickly: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
this is the height of stupidity even king of saudi arabia no cover him wife like that.

African king that wants to behave like arab extremist

he shd be deposed he is not a good upholder of african cultur

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by MrCork: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Olowu of Owu Ile in Ejigbo local govt area of Osun State, Oba Muhammad Qozeem Rohji Adekunle Okikiola Ilufemiloye was pictured at a function with his wives totally covered in hijab. At 38, Oba Qozeem is the youngest and most religious Yoruba monarch. However, the Olowu of Owu is not the only Nigerian leader whose wives go about covered from head to toes; the Minister of Communication Adebayo Shittu also has his wife covered.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photo-wives-of-olowu-of-owu-seen-at.html

..WHA THA F****...ok i have NOTIN agaaist Muslim people but why the gell to ther women dress like mascuurade??.....no wonder nigeria (homebase people) are still 70years bakward!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by calfranc(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
And to u, being religious means only being a Christian? Check ya dickSHONari ooooo
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by idigbaro(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
The hood does not make a monk
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by MrCork: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
...and how on earth can we Londoners relate to the president of nigeria surrrouded by two mascurade??....I GIVE UP!! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by damilareoye: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
cheesy

grin
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Mayour11(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
I think the topic is somehow, don't forget that we have an Olowu of Owu kingdom in Abeokuta, Ogun state as well. And that King is a pastor o.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Progress2468(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dannieln1:
Are those militants

If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Burger01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Are these masquerades
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by nerodenero: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
hertheytheydgee:

Go and defend dem isi ewu
Adedeji, I bet you can only say this online. You wont dare say this to my face.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by scholes0(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mayour11:
I think the topic is somehow, don't forget that we have an Olowu of Owu kingdom in Abeokuta, Ogun state as well. And that King is a pastor o.

This is the Owu in Kwara state.
No wonder, bro.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by scholes0(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
And OP, this isn't hijab but BURQA
Something I detest so much.
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Brunel(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
the bright side is that anyone can sit beside him as long as the uniform is worn........who no know no go know.....lol
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omo if I jam these ones for night ehn.

na Usain Bolt tinx
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by 4nobody4every1: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
honeygirl17:
Masquerades sitting close to him
......Hahaha, if l hear.buhahahaha grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Progress2468(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
I don't knw when oda faiths will leave d Muslims alone and concentrate on deir own,
What is diff btw dis and nun...asyde d face alone bin left out angry

You forgot Nuns don't wear stockings on their hands and legs

Btw this is the Problem with Islam, Christianity has its own issues

I only pity people who are in captivity of these religions. U can practice whatever religion you wish without been captive, that's why its called believe, besides does the Almighty God even have a religion?

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Adaezeagu(f): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Olowu of Owu ninja grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by MosakuAW(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Olarajee:

Olodo... it's good to be informed o. If you don't know why not ask instead of sabinus.

Can you then educate me please!

I want to learn from what you know that i dont know. Please elucidate.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by Beremx(f): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
someone who has three Islamic names,what do you expect?
Women don suffer!
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by ndubest111(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
MosakuAW:

There are many things that this so called Oba needs to learn. You cant be an Oba and still claimed to be so religious.

All Oba in Nigeria practise one fetish thing or the other and you cant be an Oba and still claim to be religious. You cant serve God and serve satan at the same time.

Some men claimed to be religious and by that, asked their wives to cover their faces while they keep their own face open to the public. Why cant he the Oba also wear the Hijab.

Toba ma je osa'ka je osa'ka, toba ma je oso'ko je oso'ko, which be Osa'ka Oso'ko.
gbam
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by 4nobody4every1: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
MosakuAW:

There are many things that this so called Oba needs to learn. You cant be an Oba and still claimed to be so religious.

All Oba in Nigeria practise one fetish thing or the other and you cant be an Oba and still claim to be religious. You cant serve God and serve satan at the same time.

Some men claimed to be religious and by that, asked their wives to cover their faces while they keep their own face open to the public. Why cant he the Oba also wear the Hijab.

Toba ma je osa'ka je osa'ka, toba ma je oso'ko je oso'ko, which be Osa'ka Oso'ko.
..Hehehe, l swear, you are a clown, lol @ the Oba covering his face with hijab, l agree with you..hahaha grin grin cool
Re: Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event by aftatechbiz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hypocrisy all over! Oba being religious in Naija. Does it mean this oba doesn't do sacrifice to the gods of his fathers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Blocks Audrey Skhosana Who Exposes Her Breasts Online / Some Nigerian Proverbs – In PIDGIN / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.