Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

- Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (1105 Views)

/ Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by inplayprof: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: by Gnucci007: 4:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: by agadam(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2016
add me pls :
Re: by inplayprof: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Gnucci007:
call me & please remove your number posted on this thread
Re: by inplayprof: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2016
agadam:
add me pls :
call me & please remove your number posted on this thread.
Re: by inplayprof: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Please I dont do any whatsapp group & if anybody add you on whatsapp with the number you posted on this thread, be informed that I'm not the one. if you want to be getting my tips, call my number on this thread. You need a good bookmarker with lots of inplay for you to enjoy my service & you can open an account with www. bonanzawin .com because it has lots of inplay.
Re: by inplayprof: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
UPDATE
Some of the people that got my first inplay game today couldnt stake it due to the fact that they are busy & thats what brought me to this suggestion, if you are a busy type just call me & I will make arrangement for you to bet in your account. mind you, your money is secured because its only you that can withdraw from the account.
Note: This offer is for limited people to first request for it.
Re: by tolasashi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Scam
Re: by inplayprof: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
tolasashi:
Scam
where is your brain? Paying me after serving you for a week is a scam? your brain need to be checked
Re: by watchindelta(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
nawaho notin 9ja no dey take do biz shooo.! especially nairaland here all football threads na betting biz!
Re: by flexxzzy(m): 1:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Everton vs Newcastle Utd X2

Lille vs Caen 1

Lyon vs Bordeaux X2

Reims vs Angers 1X

Palermo vs AC Milan X2

Sampdoria vs Torino 1X

St. Gilloise vs Lierse X2

Roda vs Feyenoord 1X

Barcelona vs Valencia 1

courtesy of http://www.Soccer390.com

Remember "Greedy punters are liable to die young due to heart attack"
Be Smart not Greedy

#Happy punting guys

May our tickets be ever green

Happy punting guys
Re: by tolasashi(m): 1:34am On Feb 03, 2016
You are a scam...all you want is our account details!! You sent games late!! After game was almost over! So I say again, SCAM!!
inplayprof:
where is your brain? Paying me after serving you for a week is a scam? your brain need to be checked
Re: by tolasashi(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Roda vs Feyenoord 1X??!!! Lolz
flexxzzy:
Everton vs Newcastle Utd X2

Lille vs Caen 1

Lyon vs Bordeaux X2

Reims vs Angers 1X

Palermo vs AC Milan X2

Sampdoria vs Torino 1X

St. Gilloise vs Lierse X2

Roda vs Feyenoord 1X

Barcelona vs Valencia 1

courtesy of http://www.Soccer390.com

Remember "Greedy punters are liable to die young due to heart attack"
Be Smart not Greedy

#Happy punting guys

May our tickets be ever green

Happy punting guys
Re: by inplayprof: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
tolasashi:
You are a scam...all you want is our account details!! You sent games late!! After game was almost over! So I say again, SCAM!!
I LEAVE YOU FOR GODS JUDGEMENT. I SENT YOU THE GAME WHEN THE GAME WAS 1:1 & i tip home draw no bet while home eventually won. mind you, nobody can withdraw from your account except you because your bank details must correspond with the one that you used to register your bet account. in what way will I now scam you? if your allegation to me was wrong, you will never make it in life, the almighty God will makes you & your generation unborn wrethced, you will never succeed in whatever you lay your hands upon. so shall it be, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Test / Breaking News:man Utd Reportedly Agree Fee With Juventus For Paul Pogba Transfer / Match Preview :- Super Eagles Vs Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.