Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos (1390 Views)

Burial Of Doctor Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (PHOTOS) / UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) / Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos by simplemach(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Just came back from church this afternoon to meet the guys in my compound preparing this rat meat to eat. Tried to stop them but the more I talked, the more serious they got and at a point one even told me that I was getting him angry by saying what I was saying. And what they were saying was that there's no such thing like lassa fever. My prayer for them is that the rat was not a carrier of the disease.

Re: What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos by Mario1989(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na benue guys abi
Re: What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos by lomprico(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
simplemach:
Just came back from church this afternoon to meet the guys in my compound preparing this rat meat to eat. Tried to stop them but the more I talked, the more serious they got and at a point one even told me that I was getting him angry by saying what I was saying. And what they were saying was that there's no such thing like lassa fever. My prayer for them is that the rat was not a carrier of the disease.
If u were smart enough, you will know that that is not the type of rat that carries the virus.
Re: What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos by calddon(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
@op ur fortunate they r not angry already. Lassa ko salla ni...... Grass cutter meat all the way.
Re: What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos by simplemach(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
lomprico:

If u were smart enough, you will know that that is not the type of rat that carries the virus.
bros, Rat na Rat ooo. Ok tell me which particular type carries it?
Re: What I Saw After Church Today, No Fear Of Lassa Fever. Photos by obi4eze(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
simplemach:
bros, Rat na Rat ooo. Ok tell me which particular type carries it?
Rat no be rat. The carrier of the Lassa fever virus is the multimammate rat of the Mastomys genus, also known as the common household rat.

(1) (Reply)

Detoxification And Detox Machine / Eight Top Causes Of Miscarriage You Need To Know / BREAKING! Ebonyi Begins Production Of Ventilators And Electric Tricycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.