Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) (71044 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin

The comments here enh,really amusing. He's not pleased with the news that i can deduce.

Operation fish out the criminals still on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
mart2k:
D guy don black small
well he brought this upon him self.

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by klax(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
wink2015:
[size=16pt]Is Nnamdi Kanu not a British citizen? why is Britain denying him at this moment? The government of David Cameroun is supposed to be calling for his release as he is one of their own citizen.

But here you are, Britain in their double standard.

It is Britain in their double standard that merge the different ethnic nationalities in Nigeria under one country in the Lord Lugard amalgamation as we all know it.

They have caused the collateral damage years back by putting people who are of different religious and tribal culture together under one country and today Britain is pretending as they are not responsible for the plight of Nigeria and Nigerians.[/size]

Bro you missed it, kanu is already termed in Britain as a potential terrorist and a danger to their society get that fact because Britain are not ready to entertain anybody who ISIS or Alqueda could go to and say we can help you so do you get where kanu shot himself on the foot now British govt can not trust him again kanu is a threat to them as well if you don't know get it right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
UrbanMystique:
See him face like ojukwu
How come biafrans leaders always worwor.. From ojukwu to this one ..
obj nko.

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
nomal face naa
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by ChinoJeff: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
All of u criticising d only hero after Ojukwu the Nigerian nation is afraid of are neva anything compared to his pedigree, guts and global recognition. This Biafran idea will surely leave u hausas and yorubas deluded that you will killing ursef but I pity the yorubas as they are d pple to suffer from the hands of d wicked fulanis/hausas as they are tribes of weakling saboteurs n backstabbers

3 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Prymestrr(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
adexsimply:
you don't need to be handsome before you can deduce that someone is ugly or not.
In as much as u cannot create a living, breathing, soulful human being dude u ain't got no right 2 judge another's gross material beauty or lack thereof. Learn 2 live above pettiness!
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by klax(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
henrydadon:
idiot am igbo..not all igbo's think with their anus like u

Nwanne don't mind him he want to start blame silly game. My parent are fully igbo to the core but what does it profit anyone to be trying to creating another civil war and innocent village people dying agaIn pls for what

This same issue made me not to have a single uncle today my grand parent have 6 boys and a girl five of these boys I mean my supposed uncle were forcefully taken by a biafra commander to fight then till today 2016 none returned the shock send my grandfather to his early grave after the war my grandma is 86 years now in the village crying where are my sons everyday unconsoleabble and one idiot from nowhere again want to start from where it stops and finally killed the old woman and some people are expecting me to join this nonsense mba it won't happen if anyone has family to waste he or she can join them ok.

Kanu you are mad I repeat kanu you are mad ok.

15 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
klax:

Nwanne don't mind him he want to start blame silly game. My parent are fully igbo to the core but what does it profit anyone to be trying to creating another civil war and innocent village people dying agaIn pls for what

This same issue made me not to have a single uncle today my grand parent have 6 boys and a girl five of these boys I mean my supposed uncle were forcefully taken by a biafra commander to fight then till today 2016 none returned the shock send my grandfather to his early grave after the war my grandma is 86 years now in the village crying where are my sons everyday unconsoleabble and one idiot from nowhere again want to start from where it stops and finally killed the old woman and some people are expecting me to join this nonsense mba it won't happen if anyone has family to waste he or she can join them ok.

preach it..let them know

3 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by engreo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
No bleaching cream again, he is now turning to black. And his stupid followers will be accusing other tribe for using bleaching cream whereas their leader is the chief of bleachers. Enjoy urself in kuje preson

4 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by JonazG: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
KANU CASE SHOWED THAT NIGERIA WILL FOREVER BE AFRAID OF IGBOS BECAUSE OF WHAT WE DID IN THE CIVIL WAR

IF YORUBA SAY THE SAME THING KANU SAID NOBODY WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUS

IF HAUSA MAN SAYS IT.. IGBOS WILL GLADLY ACCEPT IT WITH OPEN HANDS

BUT WHEN IT IS ONE IGBO MAN ...SEE AS EVERYBODY IN NIGERIA WILL START LOSING SLEEP... THY WILL CARRY IT FOR HEAD LIKE GALA..

KANU CAN NEVER LEAD IGBOS TO WAR.. CAUSE WE ARE EDUCATED... HIS STATEMENT WAS JUST FOR ATTENTION AND FOR IGBOS TO KNOW HOW SERIOUS HE IS... ...

2 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by BossKratos: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin

See painment featuring frustration on his face?

Bloody ipob bastard! How do you like the zoo keepers now boy? Lmfao!!!

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Silsilah: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
daclint:
Still tryna figure out that expression, looks like he's about to laugh, wait is like he's frowning, infact I don't know, maybe him take goko cleanser
Dr. Igoodo Goko Cleanser, e dey clean every yanmayanma from ya body grin

2 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by forap(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
His face was like one masking the realization that sh*t just got real!

2 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Was he expecting to be set free before? Nnamdi Kanu must continue eating his watery beans grin grin grin. I'm still waiting for ipob youths to burn down the zoo as they have promised. Nnamdi Kanu is the worse kind of so called freedom fighter that I've ever since. God don catch am.

2 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by HtwoOw: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin he don red for you b@?

A creator will not see his subjects waste

I mean UK will never allow Nigeria to break up no matter the lies or propaganda

During the Biafran war UK US and other powerful nations did not supply arms or mercenaries to Nigeria or self acclaimed biafra you know why?

It's because they can see through the lies

MO ethnic community can stand alone no matter how oily the land is . And amalgamation was not done based on sentiments it was a calculated move

So before you derep
Anybody

Know that these people made their country rich, favorable and adorable and that was the plan they had for this country

UK is not made of black

but impulsive selfishness and greed is why some erdyots are trying to break up this country

Take that to any bank signed by Mr Dj

With support from dabullit

wink2015:
[size=16pt]Is Nnamdi Kanu not a British citizen? why is Britain denying him at this moment? The government of David Cameroun is supposed to be calling for his release as he is one of their own citizen.

But here you are, Britain in their double standard.

It is Britain in their double standard that merge the different ethnic nationalities in Nigeria under one country in the Lord Lugard amalgamation as we all know it.

They have caused the collateral damage years back by putting people who are of different religious,tribal, cultural background together under one country and today Britain is pretending as they are not responsible for the plight of Nigeria and Nigerians.[/size]

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kingsolex1:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu was denied bail
by the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja.
He is to be remanded in kuje prison throughout his trial
because he is a high national security risk who
may jump bail and cause more trouble.
See his facial expression when he heard the
news.

http://www.gltrends.com/see-nnamdi-kanus-facial-expression-when-he-was-denied-bail-photos/

I like the Judges decision.

And some will allege that Nigeria has no working judicial system.

3 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Dovy: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
klax:

Ewu, i thought you are educated to know what majority Igbos wants is seccession not war, Kanu is educated with phd holder while your president, paedophile that have only nepa bill as certificate
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by chidextec: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
What doesn't kill u makes u stronger.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by SailorXY: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
HtwoOw:

During the Biafran war UK US and other powerful nations did not supply arms or mercenaries to Nigeria or self acclaimed biafra you know why?

It's because they can see through the lies

MO ethnic community can stand alone no matter how oily the land is . And amalgamation was not done based on sentiments it was a calculated move

Know that these people made their country rich, favorable and adorable and that was the plan they had for this country

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
But these has been his normal facial expression since na,the only tin wen get facial expression na his cultural native attire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God / Edo APC And PDP Campaign Posters Of 2016 And 2020 / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.