Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again (1072 Views)

Help, My HP Pavilion G6 Laptop Doesn't Come On But It Indicates Charging Light. / Buying An Expensive Laptop Doesn't Mean It Is The Best- A Guidebook / Laptop Doesn't Detect Device.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by philkay(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
please guys, what can I do, my laptop has been rejecting my password, what can I do?
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by vault(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
take provisions, fruits and little money to your village grin

seriously, take it to an engineer..... the OS might have crashed.
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by horllamy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
philkay:
please guys, what can I do, my laptop has been rejecting my password, what can I do?

You dnt have any other option than to format it ....I'm an engineer you can come down to computer village tomorrow... I will assist you wit dat
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by philkay(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
waiting for other people's view
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by philkay(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
horllamy:

You dnt have any other option than to format it ....I'm an engineer you can come down to computer village tomorrow... I will assist you wit dat

I'm in enugu
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by horllamy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
philkay:
waiting for other people's view
Alright no prob. Incase my number is on signature you can whatsapp me anytime
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by Donald3d(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
philkay:
try this,switch your laptop off,remove the battery,press the power button for 60 seconds,insert the battery,and lets see what happens.dont format ooo.another option is to use a repair disc.
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by philkay(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Donald3d:
try this,switch your laptop off,remove the battery,press the power button for 60 seconds,insert the battery,and lets see what happens.dont format ooo.another option is to use a repair disc.

I've done that..... still rejecting the password
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by adetwin(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2016
philkay:

I've done that..... still rejecting the password

YOur location? We can come for a better solution
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by acemary: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
What doesn't work in trying to restart and press F8: doesn't it restart or can't you press F8? What do you want to do with F8? Do you press it at the right moment? What happens? VMware Training in Chennai | wink Web Designing Training in Chennai smiley
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by abdultek: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abeg una. my own system no wan gree install both windows 7 and 8. because I formatted d recovery drive and some drivers like sound, WiFi , graphics driver were missing
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by horllamy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
abdultek:
Abeg una. my own system no wan gree install both windows 7 and 8. because I formatted d recovery drive and some drivers like sound, WiFi , graphics driver were missing

What is the maker of your system
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by philkay(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
adetwin:

YOur location? We can come for a better solution

I'm in Enugu state
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by Kunleforreal(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by Kunleforreal(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just call or whatsapp 07035129972 for quick fixing
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by shawlxAk(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2016
What error message did you get?

If the laptop originally came with Windows 8, did you turn off secure boot?

Go to the official website of your laptop's manufacturer and download the missing drivers.

abdultek:
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by shawlxAk(m): 6:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Are you sure that you have the right password? Enter your password again, using the on-screen keyboard or an external keyboard.

philkay:
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by horllamy(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2016
shawlxAk:
Are you sure that you have the right password? Enter your password again, using the on-screen keyboard or an external keyboard.

Try to off the caplock and using on screen keyboard
Re: My Laptop Doesn't Accept Password Again by dioss: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2016
You're locked out of your computer?
Is it a windows password or power on password?
For windows password download 'pc unlock' software.
For power on password the solution is technical and within. Inside the laptop is a four legged chip that normally hold the password. You can remove it either by hardware or software process. I can help you unlock your dell,hp,acer,sony,samsung and compaq laptop password. Not only password but any system related issue either remotely or when contacted........08036409952/

ogbonna4..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8'' Insignia Tablet Sales At Micostar Mall / WAS Online Training / MTN Introduce #1000 For 5GB For Night Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.