Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding (1228 Views)

Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dokun Olumofin is pictured below with Toolz's husband, Tunde Demuren. Along with his staff of office.

Rumours went viral yesterday that Dokun and his brother Adejoro were walked away from the star studded wedding yesterday. They have now released a statement debunking the story once again.

"We thank you for contacting us to clarify the position regarding our attendance and leaving Tunde Demurens wedding. We can all agree that a persons wedding is a once in a life time event for which reason Tunde and I had spoken on Wednesday and agreed to put the drama behind and move forward.

We had already decided out of respect to honour his invite at the least, but in view of the
previous drama surrounding this event, to keep our stay at the event short, congratulate our friend and leave. That precisely was what we did. At no time was our invitation to the event cancelled and at no time were we requested to leave.

As to your questions whether after all this we shall still be friends, the answer is yes. Thank you for your concern. We would appreciate a complete closure to this unfortunate and unnecessary drama.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/proof-olumofin-brothers-not-bounced-tolu-tunde-demuren-wedding.html

Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by macklef(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its obvious dey werent bounced. Looking from d faces of d arm forces
Behind dem, dey were excorts having a feel of d place rather than acting in terror to anyone.
Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by Sammyashol(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lolz, see their agbada as if na dem sponsor the wedding. Broz lalasticlala
Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by Generalkorex(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Who are the olumofins sef?.
The name keep trending since yesterday.
I only knw of olufimo [king saheed osupa]
and who is toolz?
Sum1 should answer me
Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
These boys sef are shameless
Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
bounced or not, i don't care

1 Like

Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by doyinisaac(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:
These boys sef are shameless
What is shameless in attending your friend's wedding??hope you know that the groom and those guys are good friends??and the couple invited them....
Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
They Try! Everybody go sha bcom celebrity! I'v nt heard of dem b4 tho! Until d wedding ish!
Re: See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding by Dubemkelly(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Still not clear, they be like 'officer excuuse us to make a call" nobody does that, come to a society wedding and say hi then leave, could be better not attending atal, was childish of them... The Olumofin brothers are famzers, they sre social climbers trying to socialize but they gate crash in the process. Whether bounced or not, they remain Lagos Social Prefects!!! Petty guys who could talk trash about a lady to gain popularity

(1) (Reply)

? / Peter (psquare) Reply Paul (pics) / Aneke Twins Present Awards At The AMAA 2016, Rock In Matching Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.