Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The ARK In A SUBTLE STYLE .....A Must Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The ARK In A SUBTLE STYLE .....A Must Read (461 Views)

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Likened To Noah'ses Ark-as I Have Been Given.. / Ark Of God Movies By Apostle W. E Nwokeoma / Noah’s Ark Replica Sailing To Olympic Games, Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ARK In A SUBTLE STYLE .....A Must Read by Seyibabalola(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
The ARK in a SUBTLE STYLE .....A Must Read

Virtually we have many times lost it. We have fought many inexistent enemies. We have many times given attention to things that do not matter, when it comes to watching and praying away barriers of success and destiny. How do I mean?. Let's look at the ARK in a Subtle Style.

Do you remember what Jesus told His disciples when He was to send them on mission to preach the gospel of God's kingdom and heal the sick? Jesus said, "whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city"-Mark 6:11. In John 12:48 Jesus also said, "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day" The ARK of the Lord in a subtle style is the word of God. How do you treat the word of God? Do you accept it into your house like Obededom? Have you allowed it to depart from your house? When the Ark of the Lord was allowed into Obededom's house, the Lord blessed Obededom and everything that pertained to him. The wife of Phinehas recognized the significance of the ARK when it departed from Israel. She said, "The glory is departed from Israel: for the ark of God is taken"-1Sam.4:22.

The ARK represents God. Today, the physical ARK which blessed Obededom and the Israelites is the Word of God. God and His Word are one. How you treat the the word of God will determine your experience in life. Do you reject God's word and expect blessing? Do you hinder God's word from entering into your heart, your house, and you think it's the bad economy of the country that is responsible for your poverty or struggles? Have you allowed the Word of God to depart from your life and you think it is the old woman in your village that has stolen your glory away? You've got to recognize that the word of God is your glory, as Phinehas's wife did and said:"The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God is taken"-1Sam.4:21. Isaiah 60:19 says "....the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory" Isaiah 60:2 says "darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkeness the people: but the LORD(who is your glory) shall arise upon you, and his glory shall be seen upon thee". So, it's not about what happens in the country. It's about how you treat the Word which is your glory. Do you chat or play with phone when the word is going on in church? Do you ignore the voice of God in your spirit? Think about it.

The ARK of God wants to enter your house and bless you greatly like Obededom. Would you allow it? Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me"-Rev.3:20. Would you open your door for the ARK now? Would you now start treating the word of God the ARK with right attitude, and with holiness? Your destiny is in your hands.

The Ark of God in a subtle way is God's word. Most times we are not conscious of it, that's why we miss some provisions of God for our lives. What you are not conscious of, you don't give attention to it, and what you don't give attention to, you don't benefit from it. Instead of giving attention to God's word, we give attention to people, witches or wizards. We think they are the one blocking our blessings. Bible says if God be for you, who can be against you? Stop giving attention to what people or some witches are saying. Give attention to God's word and treat the word well, because that is what will determine your future. Bible says let God be true, and every man a liar - Romans 3:4.

-Pastor Mike Seyi Babalola

(1) (Reply)

Today's Dressing - Right Or Wrong? / Ibinabo Fiberesima: My Mother Is Broken, Needs Prayers / His Excellency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.