Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Browser Do You Use? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Browser Do You Use? (652 Views)

How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone? / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Browser Do You Use? by Adonis3: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Personally, I love Opera coz of the page saving feature and considering the fact that you can leave tabs for days, weeks etc

But when it comes to downloading, mhennnn I don't joke with UC mini... Downloads in seconds, That app rocks mhen! Pity you can't download youtube vids with it.

So let's hear, what browser rocks for you??

Mozilla firefox
Google Chrome
UCweb
UC mini
Opera
Opera mini
Etc....
Re: What Browser Do You Use? by temblor(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
NTA Browser.
Re: What Browser Do You Use? by fredie107(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Uc browser and opera
Re: What Browser Do You Use? by donholy28(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
opera and uc browser...opera for browsing,uc for downloading
Re: What Browser Do You Use? by donholy28(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adonis3:
Personally, I love Opera coz of the page saving feature and considering the fact that you can leave tabs for days, weeks etc

But when it comes to downloading, mhennnn I don't joke with UC mini... Downloads in seconds, That app rocks mhen! Pity you can't download youtube vids with it.

So let's hear, what browser rocks for you??

Mozilla firefox
Google Chrome
UCweb
UC mini
Opera
Opera mini
Etc....
use 9xbuddy to download YouTube or u install d YouTube downloaded add-on
Re: What Browser Do You Use? by Adonis3: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
donholy28:
use 9xbuddy to download YouTube or u install d YouTube downloaded add-on

my point actually is, u can't extend the speed to youtube vid downloads

#Adonis3

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Will Release A Budget Smartphone Honor 5A And 5A Plus / Innjoo Halo Plus(#18,270 Or #19,400) Jumia Mobile Week Ends Today. / When Is The Camon C9 Been Realeased On Online Shops?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.