Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber (1762 Views)

Do You Need To Build An Android App Like This ?.it Can Fetch You Money !!! / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Does Anyone Know The Best Paying Taxi App For Driver's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by clickplux: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
We need partners to help implement the project.

The App is ready for launch. This app is modeled after Uber transport app. Xpress-Taxi App developed by a Nigeria Company Clickpower Technology Ltd.

This app works with either android or iOS its a Social Taxi App like the popular Uber- apps on smartphones.
With this Mobile App
everyone can be a passenger and every passenger can become a driver if they choose to make extra income by the side.
How it works;
After downloading the App for free on your smartphone, register your information and you are ready to use the App.
Requesting for a Taxi with the App
1) Passenger send requests, via the Xpress-Taxi mobile App.
2) Driver confirms the request, and the Trip begins.
The data is managed at web-based Backend.

We are looking forward to partnering with a financial institution or individual investors to roll out Xpress-Taxi services across major cities in Nigeria. Don’t let this investment opportunity elude you.
For more information visit www.clickplux.com.ng or email your inquiries to admin@clickplux.com.ng or call 07039782212.

You have my permission to share or eamil to your friends.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by Dlastofmykind(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kudos to you.
More ororo to your elbow.

But the question is.....How will this app be used by illiterate Nigeria taxi driver?

1 Like

Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by clickplux: 5:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Dlastofmykind thank you, the app is user friendly if you can send SMS you can use the App, moreover before you can operate under the Xpress-Taxi platform you need to undergo a 2weeks training and testing program. Every operator must be dully verified and trained before they will be allowed to operate because we must take the safety of the users very serious. Thanks
Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by DonSegmond(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
good job, keep at it!

1 Like

Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by guru01(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2016
clickplux:
Dlastofmykind thank you, the app is user friendly if you can send SMS you can use the App, moreover before you can operate under the Xpress-Taxi platform you need to undergo a 2weeks training and testing program. Every operator must be dully verified and trained before they will be allowed to operate because we must take the safety of the users very serious. Thanks
What about the safety of the taxi and driver?
Training the drivers for two weeks means you are available in every state in Nigeria, and have personnel on ground.
Is your company registered with ministry of transport, because i know that to operate vehicle for commercial purpose you need to register if not some taskforce with arrest the vehicle.
Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
^^Good question.
Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is good. I hope you have something better than EasyTaxi to be well accepted amongst our people. Nigerians are so entrenched with agelong approaches to doing things that innovative methods seem a taboo. I hope you can break that jinx.

Nice screenshots! But why not use Nigerian details instead for your second and third screenshots?

All the best!
Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by whisp3r(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
53cur3m0d3:
This is good. I hope you have something better than EasyTaxi to be well accepted amongst our people. Nigerians are so entrenched with agelong approaches to doing things that innovative methods seem a taboo. I hope you can break that jinx.

Nice screenshots! But why not use Nigerian details instead for your second and third screenshots?

All the best!

Because it is a template gotten from envanto

Lol @ built part

All these script kiddies running around claiming to be developers - remember say no be beans o
Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
whisp3r:

Because it is a template gotten from envanto

Lol @ built part

All these script kiddies running around claiming to be developers - remember say no be beans o

Dhtml18, biko coman be on standby o. Whisp3r just asked for wahala, I think grin. I was no longer here (read my English)
Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by Chydobe: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2019
UBER APP DOWNLOAD: Currently, Uber is one of the most convenient, reliable, and even less expensive way to pick and drop you at your locations.
All you need to do is, tap a button on your smartphone, and you are able to hire a ride to pick and convey you at your destination.

The Uber app technology has made rides very safe and private. You are able to go through the profile of the drivers you wish to hire, and also,  Uber  has a 24/7 customer support feature. So you have nothing to worry about. All you need is to complete the UBER APP DOWNLOAD and installation process on your smartphone, and you are good.

Click on link below to continue reading:

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/09/09/uber-app-download-apk-download-free-uber-app%e2%94%82how-to-use-uber-app/

(1) (Reply)

TEN(10) Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year / Enugu Second Shoprite Oulet Plus Mall Underconstruction- Pix / Sell / Buy Bitcoin / Convert Your Airtime For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.