Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) (44372 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Is Burna Boy Mocking Olamide With This Tweet? / Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) by juwoonn(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dubemkelly:
You killed the name, say it like it is "Sneh" not "Snare" Don't thank me. You welcome
well snare is a kind of drum among a drum set.

sneh doesn't look like it has a meaning to me cool

so i think it makes sense to say a musician uses the language snare than a meaningless sneh wink
Re: Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
juwoonn:

well snare is a kind of drum among a drum set.

sneh doesn't look like it has a meaning to me cool

so i think it makes sense to say a musician uses the language snare than a meaningless sneh wink
Name is name bro, if "Juwon' is spelt as 'Juwoonn' or Juwonnn' it should be left that way, give it to me like i've identified it to be...Badoo sneh
Re: Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) by juwoonn(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dubemkelly:

Name is name bro, if "Juwon' is spelt as 'Juwoonn' or Juwonnn' it should be left that way, give it to me like i've identified it to be...Badoo sneh
Lol...ok Dubemkelly sneh cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message / Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Speaks Fluent English Now (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.