Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid In Ibadan - PHOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid In Ibadan - PHOTO (556 Views)

Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) / Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid in Ibadan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid In Ibadan - PHOTO by kayworld2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
THE woman who gave me a substance told me that it was a charm meant to endear my husband to me. I never knew that what she gave me was acid.

All I was trying to do was to keep my husband’s love so that he would not think of leaving me, because I know that my marriage with any other man would not endure because of my barrenness.”

These were that words of Remi Agunbiade (38), a resident of Ita Barika, Foko area of Ibadan, Oyo State, after she was arrested by the policemen from Iyaganku Division over an alleged attempt to kill her husband, one Olawale Shola, by pouring acid on him on January 27, 2016.

The incident occurred less than 24 hours after a similar happening at Oje area of Ibadan where a man allegedly poured a bottle of acid on the mother of his two kids for reasons best known to him.

But the difference is that while the Oje suspect ran away after committing the act, the Foko victim, Shola prevented his assailant from escaping as he ran after her and held her until neighbours came to assist him in preventing the lady from running away.

Crime Reports learnt that the Foko incident happened at about 9a.m while Shola was lying down in a room he stayed with his partner, Remi.

In an interview with Remi after her arrest, the lady, who also got some of the acid on her skin, claimed ignorance of the substance she poured on her partner, saying that she thought it was a love charm.

According to her, “I met Shola in 2003 and we have been together since then. He was the one who forced me to abort for him twice, and since then, I have not been able to get pregnant again. Then, he had a wife with two kids.

“When I had my first pregnancy, he said that his wife was also pregnant with their third child, asking me to abort mine, which I did. He used to schedule his stay between the two of us.

We used to quarrel often and this got me worried because I..........

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=7127

Re: Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid In Ibadan - PHOTO by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yoruba people and charm angry
Re: Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid In Ibadan - PHOTO by YorubaWoman: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Alagago undecided

Awon igbo ni won kin soogun
Obo
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Crash Driver Who Killed His Wife, Daughter And A German Tourist Walks Free From / Woman Caught While Stealing Twin Babies From A Hospital / Man Kills His Colleague Over Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.