Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) (18253 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) / Gombe Men Slaughter Ram As Buhari Arrives Nigeria From London - Photos / Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Gossiplover: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari pictured with Members of Nigerian Community in Ethiopia. The president has also departed Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and arrived in Abuja, Nigeria.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/president-buhari-arrives-nigeria.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
[b]Baba welcome o.

The Economist called GEJ an "Ineffectual Baboon abi na Buffoon". Na big Turanci them take curse am but I no sure say the fisherman know the meaning.

Tompolo has promised to submit himself to EFCC at his own convenient time. Meanwhile they have bombed Agip pipelines.

Supreme Court has setback our progress on card readers by declaring Wike winner of the non-election in Rivers State.

That useless boy....what's his name.....ehen Kanu. The boy don dey mad for Kuje prison o. He rejected his counsels in court and missed bail as a result.

Obanikoro'a sons are close to being in EFCC net. Baba the amounts involved are mind boggling o.

Okonjo-Iweala still dey insult people o. This time it was Falana himself. But the lawyer gave her the Soludo treatment. Facts upon facts. She has been silent since then.

Our northern governors have taken the initiative to source for funds to help their states from the Islamic Development Bank. Hopefully they won't wallop the funds when they become available.

Boko Haram are still showing themselves in Maiduguri. I trust you Baba. Buratai will do frog jump as punishment and clear them all on your orders.

Naira is still depreciating but the good news is that oil price has clImbed to $34 today. We know you mean well and we are praying that you will be able to hold fast until we get out of this tunnel created by the Ineffectual Bs......

That's all.

#FireonBaba

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 baba done come. Who go carry en bags?[/b]

195 Likes 25 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by thundafire: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
baba is bck hope he comes 2 tell us hw dy kenya cows wer looking fatter than his at daura kingdom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Baba way your extra languages?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by adonbilivit: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
The federal government just announced on NTA that tomorrow is the first day of February.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yes.
I'm in love with this man
See how Buhari transformed Nigeria in just 8 months in office.

I receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira
8 months uninterrupted electricity.

Boko Harams is now a thing of the past, The Nigerian Army killed 1 million of their fighters and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more years

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Welcome our Junketeer-in-Chief

ORACLE1975:
Baba way your extra languages?
English please, abi na extra language be this one? No pun intended.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by englishmart(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
bubu, go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Daraph(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bubu the waka waka..... Where you dey waka go next now?

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Flashh: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nigerians aren't smiling at all. angry

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Welcome Mr president.

Sir,Since you left its been one bad news to another. angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Baba boko boys don activate o...I hear as ur aid Garba talk say dem just return 2 emberass u. Abeg where dem go b4?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by momodub: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
LRNZH:
[b]Baba welcome o.

The Economist called GEJ an "Ineffectual Baboon abi na Buffoon". Na big Turanci them take curse am but I no sure say the fisherman know the meaning.

Tompolo has promised to submit himself to EFCC at his own convenient time. Meanwhile they have bombed Agip pipelines.

Supreme Court has setback our progress on card readers by declaring Wike winner of the non-election in Rivers State.

Obanikoro'a sons are close to being in EFCC net. Baba the amounts involved are mind boggling o.

Our northern governors have taken the initiative to source for funds to help their states from the Islamic Development Bank. Hopefully they won't wallop the funds when they become available.

Boko Haram are still showimg themselves in Maiduguri. I trust you Baba. Buratai will do frog jump as punishment and clear them all on your orders.

Naira is still depreciating but the good news is that oil price has clImbed to $34 today. We know you mean well and we are praying that you will be able to hold fast until we get out of this tunnel created by the Ineffectual Bs......

That's all o

#FireonBaba[/b]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 baba done come. Who go carry en bags?
wow! Nice one friend!

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by vosquare: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ajala Buhari should be informed that over 85 Nigerians lost their lives to BH attacks yesterday and he need to consult with minister of propaganda, Burutai asap to talk less and do more.

He should show more empathy/visit affected areas/victims.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Hardaybizi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Baba kabo!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by ibkgab001: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
welcome Bubu

Even thou by this time last year people were shouting FEBUHARI and you were shouting chain chain chain while many people were shouting change change

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by deshysmalls(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Old Soldier never dies

#BabaOyoyo
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't know why, I just love this man.. Everything about our president is inspiring...He makes me wanna jump from d peak of burj khalifa.

If u think our president is awesome gimme some likes and if u feel not, you can 'share' me buh I no u won't cos everybody love him

24 Likes 18 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
See as he dress like Fo0l i just hate dix man(monkey) wit passion...

If u hate hIM 2, HIT 'LIKE'

I JsT CNT IMAGIN DIZ LAZY FOOL BEING THE PRESIDENT OF DIZ GREAT NATION 4 THE NEXT 3-4 YEARZ...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by cutetopsey(f): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
ok
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by kayabd(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
WELCOME SIR

THE SLAYER OF CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Assuming the Government instruct everybody to register their boyfriend /girlfriend on or before 14th February 2016.

As a good citizen You obeyed, but the machine tells you, "sorry the person you are registering has already been registered"

What will you do?

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Welcome back, its time to sack Garba sheu for his "embarrassing" statement on yesterday's boko haram attack

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Welcome
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
BUHARI THE TRANSPORTER.... angry

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Baba Bubu, please try and visit some of the sites of the insurgency to assess the war we are ''technically' winning. You don't have to visit them all.
Just visit one site. . .just one!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / NAF Acquires 2 New Attack Helicopters (Photos) / FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.