Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death (5313 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / Images From Davido's Rehearsal For His Concert In London / Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by NotoriousB: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2009
Just two days before he died, Michael Jackson practiced his moves during a rehearsal at Staples Center in L.A. for the London concerts.

These images were taken of Michael Jackson on June 23, 2009 at the Staples Center during rehearsals for his upcoming 50-date concert engagement at the 02 Arena in London.

The concerts were set to begin on July 13 and last through the beginning of March 2010.
R.I.P. Michael Jackson

for more info and pics go to http://inaijaentertainment.com

Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by yimiton(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2009
I love MJ so much but how could he have been practicing those really difficult and technical steps. He's been too too frail for a long time to attempt something is huge. I was always afraid he wasn't going to survive this tour but I never thought he wasn't even going to make it to that day. I love you MJ, I love you so much.
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by mystikal(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2009
. . . . and he died just 2 days later!
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by biola44: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2009
sad
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by mamagee3(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
mystikal:

. . . . and he died just 2 days later!

Like God didn't want him to die on stage. undecided
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by xoxoxo(f): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
MJ is larger than life. Here are some pics in Harlem at the Apollo.

Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by xoxoxo(f): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
more pics

Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by SeanT21(f): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
He looks so strong and full of life. RIP MIKEY!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by whiteroses(f): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2009
but autopsy carried out yesterday also examined him physically reveals, his nose has disapeared and his right upper mouth had caved inn showing open wound since past few months that was why he covered it so where did this image come from. injection jabs were also all over his forehead and scarring anyway RIP may his soul rip cry
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by mohawkchic(f): 4:08am On Jul 01, 2009
~Am so looking forward to see a DVD made out of his Rehearsal Tapes. . .
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 01, 2009
But M.J knew he was frail,nd stil went ahead 2 reharse.left to me he shld nt av evn planned a concert at all.examnatns caried out on him ystrday showd dat he was a virtual skeleton b4 he died,and his digestive system was nt fxtnin properly as undisolved capsules were found inside his body,and dat there are holes/wounds/scars all over his body unhealed 4rm needles used by him to inject painkiller's.But make sure u rest in peace M.J
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by Tudor6(f): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2009
Oh M.J WHY! WHY!! WHY!!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by romsky: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2009
will u av taken his place in death instead tudor?
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2009
sad na waoo
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by deb(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry He's no more.
Can we ever find another MJ?
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by sexyLeamon(f): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2009
deb:

Can we ever find another MJ?
never ever
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by Horus(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTPYZ6w7W8[/flash]

Exclusive CNN Michael Jackson's Last Dance Rehearsal Video Released - This Is It - Rehearsal - Staples Center - June 23, 2009 "They Don't Really Care About Us". He looks like he was in perfect health just 2 days before his death.
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by mohawkchic(f): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
~I can only imagine how dramatic & a phenomenal show the tour wud have been. . i woke up to the Vid on the news this morning,i can only say am ever so gutted!!

~I sure hope the rehearsal tapes settles some of the speculations about his health & will serve as a lasting memory of the King's Departure!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by Nelami(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2009
Michael Jackson is a true Legend of our time.
Re: Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death by Nelami(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2009
Michael Jackson is a true Legend of our time.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Meet Most Beautiful Tanzanian Model In Video Vixen Agness Masogange (PHOTOS) / I Found A Prettier Igbo Girl Than Munachi Abii. YES I Am Admitting Lol / Physics Practical Alternative B Waec 2017 Free Expo Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.