Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? (7134 Views)

Has Anybody Able To Thumb Print Successfully? / CBN Flags Off Entrepreneurship Programme To Empower 1,500 Youths. / Any PCM That Has Collected NYSC CUL From His Or Her Institution Should... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by miniziter(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
I want to know how to go about and the percentage they charge as interest.
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by bemagnify: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2016
miniziter:
I want to know how to go about and the percentage they charge as interest.
to even colect the loan na war, u da here da talk abt percentage and intrest
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by judith989(f): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
i have collected the loan and it was very easy. it actually took 4days. interest is quite high though...i took 41,000 and i am to repay about 52,000.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by hola106(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
judith989:
i have collected the loan and it was very easy. it actually took 4days. interest is quite high though...i took 41,000 and i am to repay about 52,000.
hw did u go abt it let chat on whatsapp tanks
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by judith989(f): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
hola106:
hw did u go abt it let chat on whatsapp tanks
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by mrjojo: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2016
It very easy to apply and get, I have friends and got it withing 24hrs.. There interest is on the high side though.
Go to their website, register, scan and upload, the requested documents and that is it..

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by Dgrea8t(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
mrjojo:
It very easy to apply and get, I have friends and got it withing 24hrs.. There interest is on the high side though.
Go to their website, register, scan and upload, the requested documents and that is it..
Please add me on WhatsApp... 08032220061
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by sojas: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
mrjojo:

What's the name of their website?
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by mrjojo: 5:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Dgrea8t:

Please add me on WhatsApp... 08032220061
http://empowerthecorps.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by mrjojo: 5:03am On Mar 13, 2016
sojas:

What's the name of their website?
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by bemagnify: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
mrjojo:
the loan is rubbish,,,,it does not cut accross on the state in the federation only major states like lagos, abuja can benefit
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by mrjojo: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
bemagnify:
the loan is rubbish,,,,it does not cut accross on the state in the federation only major states like lagos, abuja can benefit
and OYO too
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by Mrunderstand(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2018
hello, I've tried applying for the loan but it's asking me for authorized Facebook account. and the page is bringing error message. pls what do I do from there?
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by KayCee92(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
I will seriously advise u not to go for it.....it will ruing service yr financially. Then there is that crazy customer care gal without manners that u have to go through. She is just bad news. One word RUN
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by EsvNwoye(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Run... No think am.
That Loan na bad news
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by olabodedavid: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
The state where am serving is not among the benefiting state s
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by 5zuVgJ3: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Why not use domainking
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
I would advice you not to apply. Please and please. It really affected my service year after I took the loan. Don't apply it better you do other menial jobs to supplement your nysc allawee. Shalom
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by Fr33born(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Mrunderstand:
hello, I've tried applying for the loan but it's asking me for authorized Facebook account. and the page is bringing error message. pls what do I do from there?
Mine took less than 24hrs. Just skip the authorization and continue BUT i advise you not to go for that loan unless you have a good business you want to do with it. Don't lie to yourself.
That loan turned my service year upside down. It wasn't easy for me and i could not save a penny.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by daxon001(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
judith989:

wow. thanks. I've been on it for days now. that Facebook rubbish is wat I've bin seeing. well, ill try it again now. wat of 30,000k? what will be the interest?
all these advice here tho. I really need the money. need to get a system asap.
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by daxon001(m): 5:25am On Oct 08, 2018
judith989:

wow. ok. wats the payback fee of 30,000k?
all these advice u ppl are giving ehn..discouraging I must say. but I realu need the money to get a PC for some works I'll be doing. I'm planning to apply today sha.
Re: Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? by immaq8(f): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2018
pls how can I calculate their percentage interest? or any alternative site?

(1) (Reply)

Currently Undergoing Or Done With Your NYSC? Here's Something For You / NYSC: Now Your Suffering Continues / Let Us Know The State You Choose As The 1st,2nd And 3rd,on Your NYSC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.