Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi (23583 Views)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by arresa: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2016
A Nigerian rights activist and public affairs analyst, Nelson Ekujumi, has called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to immediately commence probe into the disappearance of over 69 brand new Toyota Prado SUVs allegedly given to the spokesman of a socio-cultural organisation by former President Goodluck Jonathan for support during the 2015 general elections.
Ekujumi said he suspected that the SUVs were sold, by the spokesman, to a car dealer in Victoria Island area of Lagos.
“One is hereby seeking the investigation of the anti-corruption agencies to unravel what happened to over 69 brand new Toyota Prado Jeeps allegedly given to a spokesperson of a socio-cultural group for distribution to a certain group of individuals for their support for the political ambition of the former President Goodluck Jonathan before the conduct of the 2015 general elections by the presidency,” Ekujumi said among several posts on his Facebook wall on Sunday.
“We suspect that the vehicles were diverted and sold to a car dealer in Victoria Island, Lagos State.”
He urged the EFCC to investigate the actual number of the brand new Prado jeeps that were given to “this socio-cultural organisation spokesperson” by the presidency prior to the 2015 general election.
He also asked the anti-graft agency to find out if the money for the purchase of the vehicles was appropriated for and where the money was sourced from if it was not appropriated for.
Among others, he asked the EFCC to:
•determine the persons behind this assault and abuse of public trust;
•how many of these brand new Prado jeeps were delivered to the beneficiaries by the socio-cultural organisation spokesperson as directed by the presidency;
•how many of these Prado jeeps were allegedly diverted to a car dealer’s showroom in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Ekujumi said he was doing this because the role of the citizen in complementing government programmes is very critical to societal stability and peace.
“Hence, if we are to win this war against corruption, then all hands must be on deck.
“It is expected that the anti-corruption agencies will move fast to investigate this clear case of corruption in order to engender public confidence in winning the war against this social malaise.
“EFCC, over to you,” he said while commending President Buhari’s stand against corruption and the efforts of the various anti-graft bodies to win the battle in the

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/31/efcc-must-probe-disappearance-of-jonathans-69-prado-suvs-ekujumi/

Obviously, the heartless and ineffectual buffoon was bent on destroying Nigeria by any means necessary..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by SUPERPACK: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2016
69 prado jeeps for re-election, this must be a political telemundi

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Hernandez88(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Jonathan nearly finish this country

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2016
What about the 2 bullet proof jeeps that dasuki gave buhari?Are they unprobable?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by babadee1(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Love Machine:
What about the 2 bullet proof jeeps that dasuki gave buhari?Are they unprovable?

One SUV was bullet proof but the other was not. And they are constitutional entitlements.

153 Likes 19 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Freegift75: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Second Abacha, what became Abacha-s fate can never elude him.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by arresa: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Love Machine:
What about the 2 bullet proof jeeps that dasuki gave buhari?Are they unprovable?

This display of ignorance is because you are very clueless per the reason for the 2 jeeps..

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Why u dey disgrace yourself for public na

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 01, 2016
arresa:

This display of ignorance is because you are very clueless per the reason for the 2 jeeps..
Unprobable,i mean to type.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by OAFMods: 1:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Jonathan Ebele n his cronies intention to pillage Nigeria into perpetual penury is no longer news. Na everyday tonic, may God save Nigeria from vampires we call leaders.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2016
babadee1:

One SUV was bullet proof but the other was not. And they are constitutional entitlements.
As long as they were gotten through dasuki it should be probe.Besides,buhari said they were donated to him by well wishers.Therefore,he is not entitle to it.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Gracito(f): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2016
!
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Dedetwo(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2016
EFCC should arrest Ekujumi since he or she knew about the disappearance of the SUVs.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by HtwoOw: 1:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Arrest Jonathan first

everything else will fall in place

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by arresa: 1:58am On Feb 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Unprobable,i mean to type.

Unprofitable means unlikely to be true so you are basically negating and trashing your own rubbish as likely not true.

You are obviously trying to run away from your rubbish, but you end up messing up because you misused that word..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by chriskosherbal(m): 1:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmnm
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by arresa: 2:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Love Machine:
As long as they were gotten through dasuki it should be probe.Besides,buhari said they were donated to him by well wishers.Therefore,he is not entitle to it.

The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/breaking-buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

He declared what was supplied by the FG based his entitlement as a former head of state and the ones he bought with his own money and the ones donated.

Now, what's confusing you?

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by slyzy(m): 4:34am On Feb 01, 2016
And the sleaze keeps surfacing

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by otokx(m): 4:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Name of organization and Name of spokesman or this is a ruse.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Achuwa1(m): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2016
There is nothing to show for dasukigate yet & u are talking of prado jeeps,,,
una funny 4 dis country ooo..
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Arresa quit wailing Monday morning! Get a job....

Cc
Firefire
Tonyebarcanista
Ajepako
Modath
Another wailing thread
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Pavore9: 5:27am On Feb 01, 2016
EFCC should look into the allegations.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Berrylite: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2016
The man, GEJ was reckless with spending during his tenure.

Reverse your type two diabetes with a natural supplement called GLUCOFIT. Click the link in ma signature or check my profile.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2016
GEJ is the worst person to ever preside over a nation.
Click my signature

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by cutetopsey(f): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin

This is getting interesting!

Check my signature for more details on how to get rid excess body fats
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Acidosis(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2016
ahahah

Its Monday morning already, APC doing everything possible to cover 100 lives wasted by Boko haram.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Izontubo(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin....pathetic...
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by cutetopsey(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2016
lolllZzz
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by stanislaus67(m): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2016
babadee1:

I ve been flipping the pages of my 1999 constitution as amend to verify ur claim. Could you please direct me to the page of the said constitution so I can see for myself. I'm tired of looking!

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by pabjo: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2016
I though new month new talk why old news of probe again.
pabjo:
Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by Kenai: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2016
I see these people are trying their best to divert attention from the 100 lives wasted in Dalori after their expired cattle general bragged about defeating Boko Haram.

Very, very pathetic I must say!
The people are NOT fooled by your theatrics anymore!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi by layinks60: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Hernandez88:
Jonathan nearly finish this country

Not nearly he escoted us he point where we fear not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project / Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness / 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.