Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex (9331 Views)

Divine Favor Sam, Maheeda's Daughter Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photos) / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by nickrotbliss: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sexual Activities.......click the link below to continue Reading http://starboihot..com.ng/2016/01/see-sex-mountain-in-indonesia-where.html?m=1
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2016
U won't make FP witout complete stories oo!

1 Like

Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by Diaryofnaija: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:
U won't make FP witout complete stories oo!

Leave am, he will learn!

2 Likes

Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2016
He wan get Profit witout work!
Diaryofnaija:

Leave am, he will learn!
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by Walexz02(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
As in, you want me to click that url abi.
Just wait!
I am coming

4 Likes

Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by autolearner: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
That's All His Blog Had To Say....No Need to WASTE time clicking.

[b]"A shocking revelation has emerged about a "sex mountain" where people go to have sex in the search of good luck.......The sex hotspot which has become a center of attraction in Indonesia has been described as a place where good luck seekers come to engage in sexual activities with strangers as part of a religious ritual to better their fortune...

The revelation was documented by Dateline video journalist, Patrick Abboud.... Mr Abboud says every 35 days you have to perform sex seven consecutive times for the ritual to work. From married men, housewives, government officials and prostitutes, there’s a variety of people who participate.

In an interview, he said the idea of a mountain top sex ritual for Muslims in Indonesia seems very strange.
‘Back in the 16th century, a young Indonesian prince had an affair with his step mother,’ he said.‘They ran away to the mountain and had sex and mid coitus they were caught, killed and buried. ‘There is a shrine there now and because they didn’t get to finish the act, others believe that if you do, fortune will come to you, most people like poor farmers who want to get ahead in life."[/b]

1 Like

Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by tommysparks: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lubish end time sex

1 Like

Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by nickrotbliss: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
nickrotbliss:
See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sexual Activities.......click the link below to continue Reading http://starboihot..com.ng/2016/01/see-sex-mountain-in-indonesia-where.html?m=1
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by smsshola(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Perilous Time is here.
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by nickrotbliss: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
nickrotbliss:
See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sexual Activities.......click the link below to continue Reading http://starboihot..com.ng/2016/01/see-sex-mountain-in-indonesia-where.html?m= .
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by olempe(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
OP, u be learner.
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by supaslim(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Walexz02:
As in, you want me to click that url abi.
Just wait!
I am coming

Good God, this is awesome!!! Directly from the source!!! SUPASLIM is gradually gaining MASSIVE fame oo with just this song he titled: MY CALL . Get it here:::: www.uniben247.com/2016/01/music-supaslim-my-call-download-now.html?m=1
Contact management: 08120984442
BBM: 21DD8895
Twitter: @supaslimmusic
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by nickrotbliss: 3:07am On Feb 13, 2016
nickrotbliss:
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by squaregist(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hell lie
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by gususuwa: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by macino1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
They need our herbal tea for better performance then. So, that their blessing can be big. Wonder what will happen if this place where to be in NIJA
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by skuby: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hy
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by squaregist(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2016
John paul
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by melogist1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Year motor no cost
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by melogist1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Follow me to my house
Re: See The "Sex Mountain" In Indonesia Where People Visit To Gain Favor Through Sex by melogist1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
News cascadimg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian socialite, Aunty Ramo's Introduction is Today. PHOTOS / List Of All 2face Idibia Awards As Since 1997. / Daddy Showkey Attacked By Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.