Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (17142 Views)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
El-rufai is sleeping

You dey make me laugh
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2016
They are the richests and they are the poorests. #fuckedregion tell the thieves to sell their brocades and develop the north.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2016
The abbookkiiss will plunge their people in debts..they have refused to think out of the box

Just like bubu

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
My fellow Southern Christians wake up, we are being sold to Arabians.
If this isn't a sentimental outburst, tell me why I shud be worried! Rubbish!
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by persius555(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Corporate begging

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by chinedu1nig(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Silly is what they call people who make assertions just as you have done, instead of calling for unity among your southern governors to also boost development within their region you are here exhibiting lack of cohesion. I weep for people like you without subjective reasoning.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by mmsen: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2016
I wonder why they haven't done this before?

Or did they steal the money as they typically do?
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jane0000(f): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Ur heart is full of hatred. I pity u. angry
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Always depending on other wise nations to repair and develop their home they indirectly destroyed. What a shame and disgrace, charity begins at home. Ask each of them what are the individual efforts they have made regarding the stop of boko haram havoc and development of their region. Any of them that direct or indirectly assist boko haram to destroyed their region hoping to play victim and beg for external financial help will die before the help reach him or her. Finally any hidden agenda against Christians by the leaders, I leave god almighty to fight his battle because our god is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:

Hmmmm, y y y. Must u always see things frm a religion perspective?
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Blaizeless: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
When I read some of our replies I felt serious heat inside of me. This whole northern governors dat are pretending to have the development of the north at heart are no better than lucifer himself.
They steal with impunity and claim to be the crusaders of development. Big Lie.
They don't create avenue for the common man to get educated, they only encourage them go begging and or give dem peanut to start up pure water or goro(kolanut) business, while their children flourish in foreign land studying to come back and take over from their fathers.
The words of John Danfulani have said it all. If only the cattle rearing dullard(Semi-god) can probe them, then people will see all as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
El-rufai is sleeping
Is either you have a problem with ur eyes or u need to change ur glasses..
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jelal007(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
****.....is any of the governor there 4rm the south? ****
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by highpriest4: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2016
This habit of begging is very bad

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
African leaders are so used to begging when we have enough arable land that can be used for Agriculture and channel funds into research, education , skill acquisition and technology thereby growing a population of well educated and highly skilled individual to maintain a sustainable development and a stable economy.

When are we just going to sit down and be so ashamed of ourselves as black people and change our miserable existence by making something out of ourselves and not always running to the West or East for every form of assistance ?
When are we leaving behind this self imposed slavery ?
When ?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by tophee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
a fool discovered
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by breakeven: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Whatever they are getting, l hope they will not embezzle it and put their people in more poverty?. We have not recovered from what bad governance caused in north east.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by quickly: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
THIS ARE THE PROBLEMS OF NIGERIAS, INSTEAD OF GOING TO CHINA THEY ARE GOING TO ARAB LOL.... ARAB COME BE BETTER PPL FOR THERE MIND?

SLAVE MENTALTITY

EVEN AFRICAN CULTURE CALLS FOR SEPERATION OF STATE FROM RELIGION YET THIS FOOLS ARE NOT LEARNING THERE LESSON

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by zurine(f): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
for what
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ohenhen1: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
I can't take these guys seriously. The government revenue has gone down but yet some of them sponsored pilgrims to Saudi Arabia last year. Their pension and salaries are outrageous.

Separate Religion from government.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by suxkill: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
jane0000:
Ur heart is full of hatred. I pity u. angry

Ama zaki chi duri uwarki!yeri iska.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Northern governors visit Saudi Arabia for Islamic banking.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Litmus: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
This simply looks like the act of slave minded folks who see no future in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by thundafire: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
GOIN TO SOLICIT FUNDS FOR MORE ALMAJIRIS DOZ RE DY REAL PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
hm! OK O
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by captainrf1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
thinnk like a human being next time, not like animal please
Re: Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:

I pity your mentality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN / EFCC Detains Lucky Igbinedion Over Alleged ₦1.6 Bilion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.