Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] (1667 Views)

When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / Photo Of The Day; When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] by Lautechgossip(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-37rlJeHbtls/Vq4ip82GAAI/AAAAAAAAOS8/_hV8JVyF9Kc/s1600/1%2Ba%2Bgirl%2Bbegging%2Bfor%2Bit%2Bonline.jpg[/img]

Bros, abeg just take me as you see me oh...I love bones. *laughs* New Month Laugh

http://yarnvibes.com/lol-take-village-babe-pepper-soup-joint-photo/

Lalasticlala
Re: LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] by Oladimejy(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2016
L
Re: LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2016
J
Re: LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] by Donald3d(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2016
And the violent taketh it by force !!!! grin grin grin grin, leave her alone na ,this time around she wants to make sure dry bones dont rise again tongue tongue tongue tongue,even some Nairaland babes dey do am i dont want to mention names grin grin grin
Re: LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] by adren(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2016
am i the only one in this?? i like that babe.. she go strong for bed well well..
calcium helps to enrich our bones and she's getting it in abundance..
like if you agree.. share if you do not..
lalasticlala join in..
Re: LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2016
d guy b like.... yeeeh mogbe
Re: LOL! When You Take Your Village Babe To Pepper Soup Joint [photo] by flokii: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
ebi ti pa werey grin cheesy

buh serzly.. na sweet life girls come o... na make we guys just dey work, dey buy them gifts

yet some no go appreciate

(1) (Reply)

See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said / LOL!!! What Do You Think Is Making Her Scale The Fence Half-naked?! / Write Your Slang In A Sentence And Interprets The Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.