Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? (19257 Views)

Beyonce Or Ciara, Who's More Pretty / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2007
toptho:

sometimes beyonce looks like she is having an epileptic fit

have you also noticed that? I almost got scared when I say the deja vu video. i was afraid she might had broken into pieces! shocked
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by Ameriefan(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2007
michelin89:

have you also noticed that? I almost got scared when I say the deja vu video. i was afraid she might had broken into pieces! shocked
LOL i thought it was my one hat notice that too,LMAO
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by freaskie(m): 2:32am On Jan 24, 2007
, jaybaby, did'nt mean to sound like though it were a quarell. I've seen them both perform live. Bee belly dances,brake dances,salsa also. All I've seen Ciara do is brake dance. So,
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by dammeg: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2007
i think ciara is a better dancer to beyounce
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by ozigbo(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2007
You dont need a susayer 2 give u the answer
is ciara man
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by freaskie(m): 4:01am On Jun 18, 2007
Have y'll seen Beyonce's new videos?
She's the bomb.
Ciara's very good too, but come off it, she's got a mother in Bee
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by hype: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ choogtin. Wat stupid ballet dance can beyounce do? In case am not aware she can dance ballet kindly refer me to any of her videos dat she danced ballet in. @ Topic. Ciara 4 shizie. That girl dances like she's helping saving someones life.
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by hype: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ choogtin. Wat stupid ballet dance can beyounce do? In case am not aware she can dance ballet kindly refer me to any of her videos dat she danced ballet in. @ Topic. Ciara 4 shizie. That girl dances like she's helping saving someones life.
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by freaskie(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2007
hype:

@ choogtin. What stupid ballet dance can beyounce do? In case am not aware she can dance ballet kindly refer me to any of her videos that she danced ballet in. @ Topic. Ciara 4 shizie. That girl dances like she's helping saving someones life.

Please quote me. Dont be fictitious.
HAve u seen BEe's latests?
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by bluesky4(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2007
ciara is a good dancer, but she's too agressive with her dancing and looks manly.
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by ladebi(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2007
there is music but there are different types of music same goes with dancing.Am not sure if ciara can do what beyonce did in beautiful liar and I know beyonce can not do what ciara did in LIKE A BOY.But still they are both inspirational dancers.
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by angel101(f): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2007
Beyonce can't dance to save her life. All that gra gra doesn not translate to dancing for me and many others i might add.
Ciara ROCKS!!!!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by Mustay(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
That's RIGHT!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by freaskie(m): 5:02am On Jun 22, 2007
angel101:

Beyonce can't dance to save her life. All that gra gra doesn not translate to dancing for me and many others i might add.
Ciara ROCKS!!!!

You call it gra gra, I call it finnesse. I love her body language.

Her dances are not really complicated but they all fit well to her beats, thats the most thrilling part.

Bee' da BOMB!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by shany: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
ciaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa go girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fake beyonce f/.;l, jay z
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by EastnEuSis(f): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2007
-  ;d kiss kiss grin kiss

Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by freaskie(m): 4:24am On Jun 23, 2007
All you Beyonce haters, have y'll watched her new videosss.

QUESTION & ANSWER

And if you've watched them, what do y'll think?
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by suredude: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2007
methinks ciara.if you are talking about snake dancing!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by angel101(f): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2007
Beyonce employs 2 much agrression!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by hotchick: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2007
Both are good entetainers.Beyonye's got the whole package in equal quantities.Truth be told Ciara is a more skillful DANCER.
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by Mustay(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2007
Ciara lover!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by freaskie(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
NONE OF YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION?
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by luvhenry(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2007
we all know d truth so lets stop pretending its bee all d way.
if u want am for ballet watch green light
if u need to learn choreography wath upgrade u.
if u need to go wild and crazy go check ur self dejavu
if u feel u can get her bodied watch get me bodied
if u feel say u sabi wine am watxh beautiful liar the concluding part of it(i bet u then no born ciara 100 times to try am)
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by Mustay(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2007
luvhenry:

if u need to go wild and crazy go check your self dejavu
if u feel say u sabi wine am watxh beautiful liar the concluding part of it(i bet u then no born ciara 100 times to try am)

Is't the smelly ass like th one posted above u want us 2 be smelling 4m d whinning?

If u feel ike partying day, night orin ur sleep- try 1,2,3 STEP!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by freaskie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2007
luvhenry:

if u need to go wild and crazy go check your self dejavu

MY GUY, YOU TALK TRUE O
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by chibaby10(f): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2007
ciara, hands down. all that booty-shakin beyonce does is not real dancing. ciara is beta dan her, abeg cool cool
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by debbynicky(f): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2007
BEE is the better dancer cause she can shake what her mama gave her, she can twist, and if she wants to brake dance she can go and learn how to do it. Beyonce can do anytype of dance apart from brake dancing. All wat Cici can do is only to brake dance. to me brake dancing is nothing. u can easily learn it. I give to ma girl Beyonce. Go watch her new Video's.

Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2007
Ciara dances better. I saw her "so what" video and another one with Ludacris. it's amazing how she can twist her waist. Na power beyonce take dey dance. She dey tire person!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by chiogo(f): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2007
ummm, this is a tough one.
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by trendy(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2007
isn't it obvious it's ciara
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by Mustay(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2007
trendy:

isn't it obvious it's ciara

obviously obviou!
Re: Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? by bd4u(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2007
How can somebody even think of beyonce where ciara is? You bet ciara dance better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Is Not A Father Yet! See How He Debunked The Reports / Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture / Latest Naija Amapiano Mix 2024 March Hits By Dj Drifty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.