Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read (26431 Views)

NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged / Why Do People Quit Their Jobs At Dream/big Companies? / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Vikkiboi(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2016
This is not a fabricated story at all.

This is a true life story and someone is in a very tight situation and your comments, opinions and suggestion is highly welcomed.

A friend of mine started a 6 month I.T with a major company in lagos 3 months ago.

The company is one of the big fish in the country, I won't be wrong if I rate them as 'Big 3' in this country.

Everything was going quite fine for her until last week, friday to be precise when the unthinkable happened.

A boss in another department asked her to do something for him in which she did, she was later summoned by him to his office and the drama started.

He closed the door and came so close to her asking her to go out with him. Mind you, the boss is in his early 50.

After saying no to his request, he tried using a blank cheque and money to entice her.

When all these didn't work, he tried using force on her, his Manhood was already up and ready for some action.

He started touching her, struggling so hard with her, and it was almost leading to rape

As soon as she noticed there was nothing she could do at that moment since he was stronger, she request that they should go out and not do such in the office. The boss agreed and opened the door and told her to wait at d car park for his driver.

She just ran out of the office and went to somewhere he can't find her that day.

The boss later came to her office looking for her and told everyone he wants to send her on an errand.

After ignoring his calls, she got back to d office to hear d report of the boss looking for her...

Just got report that he has also been to her office this morning to look for her and he has called also.

Married man for that matter! What is happening to guys these days?

Ladies are suffering sha

What do you think is the best thing to do in this situation?

Please I need your suggestion.

5 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2016
spread mat
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by missingrib(f): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2016
noted.....coming back to comment
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by raystar96(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2016
it happens in every company..Those old men can irritate me,using sack notice to threaten their female workers,she should just pray and notify any senior female colleague far superior to him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2016
this kind of evil thrives in the dark. If you want to free yourself, expose it and be free. Save evidence via chats and text messages, download a call recorder app and record your conversations with him. Report to the police, the HR person, anybody you trust. Free yourself

46 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by slimpoppa(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
nawa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by yomalex(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ye Gbele

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by knightsTempler: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
The guy will not give up yet until he finds his way to the girl's pant, this is their MO, they are very determine ruthless predators. Now the only solution is to install a hidden camera on herself probably on her cloth or cloth button, so when next he comes back for his hideous and shameless act, everything will be on tape. And "voila" you are ahead of him in the game.

By doing the above, he will think twice before brandishing a sack letter.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Pidggin(f): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
If you investigate tins you go discover say dat randy man na elder for church or Alhaji for mosque, e go dey claim holiness for people front, pretenders everywhere. The lady needs to report him to their HR.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by FEARLESSDUDE: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
spread mat

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by tolexy007(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Psalm18: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Name of the company

2 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by 190: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
make una report the matter to that una useless president

3 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by rollUP(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Boss tryna fvck them female staffs since 1300AD .

Nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by tolexy007(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
spread mat
abeg shift, make i lie with with u cheesy
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by donigspain(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wow! Really shocking.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Dragonking: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Name the company.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Lovexme(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Set a trap for him. His konji won't let him reason properly.

Next time, while you're alone in his office, make a recording of all he's saying. It might come in handy.

3 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
You could sue if you got verifiable evidence
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by lekjons(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
The way you dress is the way you'll be addressed!!

8 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Donald3d(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
tolexy007:

abeg shift, make i lie with with u cheesy
come that space no go do all of us oo, i get one wrapper make i join am put !!! grin grin grin,,but seriously the man's brain and weapon of mass destruction should be re-programmed to sweep the floor for the rest of his life angry angry, why are people so wicked na , it also happens to men or guys ooo, the women bossess seduce and threaten the guys with everything, na dem even wicked pass, they will even lie that you tried to rape them, all companies should have cctv cameras in all offices , i think this will reduce the rate of sexual harassment , i repeat all offices,including toliet, the feeds from the female toilet should be monitored by female security officers and that of the males should be monitored by male security officers , it sounds stupid i know, and violation of privacy , but i think it will help. #DonaldHasSpoken

3 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is very bad. No wonder females have more edge compared to the male counterparts in an interview setting. They give the females job to get them laid. My advice, tell the man she is diagnose with hiv, the raised dick will come down.

15 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by kennyman2000(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmmm... may God help us.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Captain001(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Don't give in...
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by paschu: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
this kind of evil thrives in the dark. If you want to free yourself, expose it and be free. Save evidence via chats and text messages, download a call recorder app and record your conversations with him. Report to the police, the HR person, anybody you trust. Free yourself

So on point. Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by costandi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Its normal these days.

its just IT, so just report him.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by juninho50(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Happy new month nairalanders🙌🙌

2 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by airsaylongcon: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
What is the name of the OGA / Company, one must be told now or ADONBILIV IT EVEN HAPPENED.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? / Daring Rescue: LASEMA Recognizes Daring Third Mainland Bridge Rescue Responders / 8 Signs You Are Dealing With A Perfectionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.