Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated (15015 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Boko Haram Not Holding Any Nigerian Territory - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by Dahveydson(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
People stay in the comfort of their homes and say they are conducting research.

Lie Mohammed may be known for propaganda, but he has gone to maiduguri and visited some sites formerly held by Boko haram.

But these people that hide behind keyboards and spew thrash and ignorance, Have you see the outskirts of bornu before?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by Launcher: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
tnth
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by collinsVP: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
I do not understand why government cannot fish out the sponsors of BH and truncate their source of resource supply?

This insurgency lingers because it has not taken the life of one of their own.

politicking with human lives is the height of cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by Ahmeduana(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Meiji:
Well given that our local media has been practically gagged by the government of the day, we need international agencies to tell us what's going on.
DID I HEAR YOU SAY GAG? WHO GAG THEM? YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THAT THEY ALL EAT AISHA RICE AND CHICKEN? vanguard newspaper, punch newspaper they too also eat from aisha chicken, they've all disconnected their comment section so that nobody will post comment that criticize the this God forsaken regime, NOW TELL ME WHY WILL THE INFORM THE CITIZEN OF HAPPENINGS IN OUR FEDERATION?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by zurine(f): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmm
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by myproperty(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Boko haram were technically defeated and they occupy some territories technically too, so it takes a technically inclined lair to technically give us a technical lie. You do not need a technical eye to see a technical lie all you need is a technically sound mind. It is those that are technically dumb and technically biased that can never know that the man and the government are technical liars and are already running the country technically aground.
Please let us all involve technically based spiritual prayers to save our beloved country from technical failures
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by TPAND(f): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
allthingsgood:
Its funny how the people who caused the entire boko saga and even allowed it blow out of hands, are usually the first to make noise.

Jonathan and his cohorts should hide their head in shame

There was no such thing as boko haram until Buhari made this statement.

"Both the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood".

Trace the history.

OBJ quashed boko haram. Buhari brought it back as a retribution for his loss to GEJ in the presidential elections with his one statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by TPAND(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dahveydson:
People stay in the comfort of their homes and say they are conducting research.

Lie Mohammed may be known for propaganda, but he has gone to maiduguri and visited some sites formerly held by Boko haram.

But these people that hide behind keyboards and spew thrash and ignorance, Have you see the outskirts of bornu before?

All hail the APC preposterous goofy.
It's either you are living in exile or kutuwenji. Can't blame slow processors like you, typing crap from expensive fones. You better stick with chatting with girls on blackberry, that's a better forum for you not nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by Dahveydson(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
TPAND:

All hail the APC preposterous goofy.
It's either you are living in exile or kutuwenji. Can't blame slow processors like you, typing crap from expensive fones. You better stick with chatting with girls on blackberry, that's a better forum for you not nairaland.

Your reasoning is below the intellectual capacity of a fish, i'll refrain from joining issues with you.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by TPAND(f): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dahveydson:

Your reasoning is below the intellectual capacity of a fish, i'll refrain from joining issues with you.

Cheers!

What's your chronological age. I desperately need that information to estimate your IQ.

Well it's inconsequential because your mental age is still dated in seconds.

So I maintain stick chatting with girls on blackberry, National issues is not for slowpokes

Cheers!
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by mediachirps(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
seunfunmi33:
It's no longer news that APC, Buhari and lie muhamed scammed us.
scammed you not us. I never like that cracked face man.
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by beejaykumar(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by beejaykumar(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by jmaine: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
TPAND:

What's your chronological age. I desperately need that information to estimate your IQ.

Well it's inconsequential because your mental age is still dated in seconds.

So I maintain stick chatting with girls on blackberry, National issues is not for slowpokes

Cheers!

Damn bro !! Take it easy . . . . . grin
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by MissingBudget: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
allthingsgood:
Its funny how the people who caused the entire boko saga and even allowed it blow out of hands, are usually the first to make noise.

Jonathan and his cohorts should hide their head in shame

Boko Haram was started and nurtured by the Northern elders, so I don't know what you're saying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by seunfunmi33(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
mediachirps:
scammed you not us. I never like that cracked face man.
would you believe if I told you have never voted before. I just hate it. Y will I stand in the sun to vote in someone that will not remember when they get to office.
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by dandoki: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
seunfunmi33:
Nigerians should live with the change they voted for. This is what you get when you vote out GOODLUCK Jonathan and vote in badluck Buhari.
Scammers selling fixed matches are learning work where Buhari and lie muhamed are scamming gullible Nigerians with change

If Jonathan had not been voted out the 2015 American prediction for Nigeria would have come to pass.
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by jacy67(f): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
What is this country turning into,? Oya followers of St Buhari come and defend your master on this one
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2016
They Man is not much different from his fellow past presidents.
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by donjoesbry(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2016
seunfunmi33:
BUHARI'S ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR:
1. " MINISTERAIL" Nomination
2. MINISTERAIL confirmation
3. U-17 World Cup, SCRABBLE, BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ( By fire by force)
4. Stealing people's Mandates at the tribunals
5. Screwing our economy over (GEJ's fault)
6. Continuous loss of life ( GEJ'S fault)
7. Being a complete DUNCE
8. DISREGARD of Federal Character in His appointments (ADMIRAL GENERAL BUHARI OF WADIYA)
9. Political Witchhunt (Under the guise of his Anti-Corruption ANTI PDP Mirage)
10. Trying To Dictate To the Senate And HOR albeit unsuccessful ( Democracy Fought back)
11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. Sold out WORLD TOURS
13. DEMARKETING NIGERIA AND QUASHING INVESTOR CONFIDENCE
14. MASS LAY-OFF( carried out by his ilk.. One Hameed Ali comes to mind)
15. OUTRIGHT DENIALS OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES
16. MASS EXODUS OF OUR MOST PRICED INVESTORS... JP MORGAN, Virgin Atlantic
17. Delaying the constitution of his cabinet "Till the fullness of time" or till the "old wine" became useless!
18. Spreading his epic syndrome "AIMDS "(Fayose you wicked oo)
19. Gonna Happen on Wednesday * SWEARING IN OF HIS PERSONAL "NOISEMAKERS"
PLEASE ADD YOURS!
CONGRATULATIONS DULLARPO! OYA MASTURBATORS, COME JERK OFF AND CUM ALL OVER THIS THREAD... in M.I's voice * It's allowed
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by YelloweWest: 4:10am On Feb 02, 2016
If they are not holding ant territory them where are they keeping the chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by DonBobes(m): 4:28am On Feb 02, 2016
Jesus Nig pole can lie! Wen a foreign news agency Aljazira even came to Nigeria last December to verify dis story and even confirmed it demselvs dt boko boys r nt holding any territory.
And I can also say it authoritatively dt YES boko boys r nt holding any territory. Even d last week attk was an attempt to tak over som local government bt our troops denied dem dt privilege!

Proud to serve!
For fatherland!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by DonBobes(m): 4:29am On Feb 02, 2016
YelloweWest:
If they are not holding ant territory them where are they keeping the chibok girls?
Chibok gals r in sambisa forest!
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by 999west: 5:23am On Feb 02, 2016
The truth of the matter is that we are into truble and conspiracy in this part of the world
Religious and political readers are just taking advantage of us
And it seems that they are gaining ground against the masses day by day
The earlier we take our destiny into our hand ,the better for us
I rest my case
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2016
seunfunmi33:
It's no longer news that APC, Buhari and lie muhamed scammed us.
scammed you not us
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by banki(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
TPAND:

Trace the history.

OBJ quashed boko haram. Buhari brought it back as a retribution for his loss to GEJ in the presidential elections with his one statement.

When your life is full of ignorance why should anyone argue with you!

Did boko haram not attack nigeria during yaradua, when did u hear of boko haram during obasanjo

The statement you talk about was an idiomatic expression in 2012 interprete it the way you want to but I know you don't speak hausa, boko haram was attacking nigeria even before then

Go and cure your heart from ignorance jonathan has lost
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by DeMekus: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2016
This is the type of thread you would never find the likes of Omenka, Egift, PassingShot and the effeminates Irunoobo, Obiagelli and NgeneUkwenu making comments. They try as much as possible to avoid the truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by mikeweezy(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
lol please don't regret you voted change and the change is here so lets feel it
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by allthingsgood: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2016
MissingBudget:

Boko Haram was started and nurtured by the Northern elders, so I don't know what you're saying.

Are u attempting to re-write history in your own mind Please dont blab ridiculous false stories
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by allthingsgood: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
TPAND:

Trace the history.

[/s]

Omg! This has to be the dumbest baseless ridiculous piece of trash! There was nothing like bokoharam in obasanjos tenure. How do u even come up with these silly ridiculous lies? Smh
Re: Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated by MissingBudget: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2016
allthingsgood:

Are u attempting to re-write history in your own mind Please dont blab ridiculous false stories

Who started Boko Haram then? Why was Buhari and other northern elders against fighting them initially?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo / Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" / Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.