Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him (48152 Views)

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by HRich(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who knows what he looked like when runing, he must have looked like Lassa Fever Rat runing for safety.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Layolaw(f): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmm! Ekitigate, Dasukigate, kogibayelsarivers sssso many gates in this regime

2 Likes

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by klassic(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
He kept on saying PDP rigged, Ayo Fayose rigged. After watching the video, I can't help but ask how did they rig pursuant to the provisions of the Electoral Act 2010. Was there multiple voting, answer no. Was there ballot box snatching? Answer is no. Was there under age voting? Answer is no. Was there manipulation of figures and alterations of result sheets, answer is no.
What he alleged was that some key APC members and some aggrieved PDP members were blocked by security forces from being on the field to work to APC i. e give out cash gifts to voters and foot soldiers on the field. Is that rigging or outsmarting? Just want to know. Pls I need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by 4nobody4every1: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

- the show wasn't live
- the premises of the media organisation is immune to harassment and intimidation from security agencies
- where did the DSS obtain warrant of arrest?
- they should've carried both of them i.e Media Aide & Aluko
....Buhahahaha, your chimpazee don taya for all the lies from our thieving politicians, the chimpazee is wondering why humans can lie especially Nigeria politicians grin grin grin
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by jollymizzle(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Back to back fake story,no one at channels would have even tried to help him if such a thing had happened.they wud have switched on the lights and pointed all the cameras in the house at him and borrowed more to broadcast the arrest live and claim credit for it

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by samofson: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Even if it turns out to be true , the guy is not a credible witness . Lawyers will eat him for breakfast. He lied under oath so whatever he says about the matter now worthless.

The guy is very lousy, he could have leaked this information directly to the DSS if he really wanted to come clean instead of going to Channels.

I want to believe DSS already have this information , what he is saying is not new to them but proving it is were they are struggling .This lousy guy just made the case even more difficult to prove.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
saints2:

You better be mindful of what you post... May I need to inform you that DSS monitors Nairaland.
You go see as Channels TV go disown you and your source..
I watched it on channels TV
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by ezebunafo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
saints2:

You better be mindful of what you post... May I need to inform you that DSS monitors Nairaland.
I go remind am of your warning when it happen
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by ndcide(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
As if the whole stunt was not staged by APC who Aliko have agreed to play balls with.

Why will he be afraid of arrest when he can speak rubbish on national television.

I don't believe this story at all.

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by saintmark88(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
If u watched the program, it was obvious that the man knew what he was saying, and he wasn't telling lies, d oda guy just came to mke him look stupid by calling his character into question not necessarily negating the evidences the man brought, there's no doubt d military played a role in the victory of fayose, we all heard d leaked tape, we r Nigerians n we know ourselves, I hope he can further proove his allegations...

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by thundafire: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
APC re simply putting dis country in confusion PDP HARDLY HARASSED DY OPPOSITION ESPECIALLY DURING GEJ REGIME ND Y IS IT DAT WEN DAURA MALAM TRAVEL DER WILL ALWAYS BE ARREST ND CONFESSION ND HE DNT PAY WORKERS MONTH ENDING

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by palao: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok na
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
comos:
Aluko, Liar from pit of hell.

I pity for your Wives and Children which you disgraced yesterday
fayose sympathizer r fighting aluko
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by mmmustapha(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Watching it live. Is so unfortunate that aluko got no shame at all, why didn't he reveal it when the going was good? Or is it because fayose didn't balance him? A friend of thief is a thief, he just spoil his family image.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Lighthouseman: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
That man is confused. He even called Ifeanyi ubah. Ifeanyi has to call to call him the biggest liar!
See how far an enemy could go to seek revenge. Psalms 55 comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
maestroferddi:
The Aluko man is a huge joke.

I watched the programme yesterday where the man was making a fool of himself.

Trust Lere Olayinka, Fayose's media adviser. He reduced the man to a sorry state.
the stupid aid was attacking Aluko's person instead of the issues been raised, I now personally know why fayose have been attacking pmb and praising his election sponsor
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
sammyj:
One chance !!! Fayose's days are numbered and should start planning how to relocated and retire at his own town. However, this should serve as a lesson to others not to get involved in corrupt practices based on empty promises. I pity this country and her generation to come!! cry
I know ekiti ppl are not too poor that they don't watch channelstv,thing are turning around for Fayemi good,God has vindicated the victim of the gross election rigging, Fayemi is the hero in all of this,Thank God for the change in federal government
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lighthouseman:
That man is confused. He even called Ifeanyi ubah. Ifeanyi has to call to call him the biggest liar!
See how far an enemy could go to seek revenge. Psalms 55 comes to mind
There is truth in all aluko was saying that night,he differentiated Chris ubah from ifeanyi ubah,that scam of a man by the name ifeanyi ubah was denying all of it but time will tell,take note Chris ubah was in ekiti physically
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
saints2:

Fvck the monitors
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
comos:

even as an APC supporter, I call that aluko of a man FOOL
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Scholarforever: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
The true test of a man's integrity is not about where he stands when the odds are in in his favour but when the odds are actually against him. Nobody would hear this from Aluko if Fayose had compensated him with a juicy post.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by TPAND(f): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
i wan see how fayose go escape baba's trap

Seriously, fool. What will baba do. Baba is not greater than the laws and constitution of this country. He is not an almighty. The senate can get him out.

Stop this baba baba will do thing... It's getting silly and pitiful.

Under the laws and constitution of the land, Fayose has been declared Governor of Ekiti State. Baba can please go and become Supreme Court judge to nullify this.

Whenever I read comments from people like this... I think of a country where people don't know their constitutional rights. This is utterly lamentable. I cry for you and your future

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by marlockj: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

What has my name got to do with your conversation?

Cuz u gat hole BTW grin grin
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by kcsmile: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abeymills:
How much was d so called aluko paid by apc?y was he running n wat is he running from?wat a shame apc is d worst dat ever happened 2nigeria
anoda wrong wailer spotted!
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by owoegbe1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Dis coun3 sef
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by saints2(f): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
uniqueboi:

Fvck the monitors

Say anything that will undermine Nigeria's security and see what will happen next...

You will then know maybe they are jokers or not
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by gemale(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na 2 siddon luk wt guguru & epa b d best action.
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by zurine(f): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
interesting
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Semper247(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
comos:

And u are the smart one from the pit of the hell if u needed angel to come testify the election was rigged even after all the evidence gathered so far. All these youths that think with their feet sha! Smh
Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by manpo2k(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Born Keshinro Ololade, YBNL Nation's star act Lil Kesh will be at St Chabel Hall, Beside Hotel Dulac, Cotonou, Benin Republic this weekend for the biggest entertainment blast Benin Republic will ever witness tagged PUNCH BLAST 2016.

Organized by Hanny House Entertainment - one of Nigeria's biggest entertainment company, Punch Blast 2016 will hold on Friday 5th February 2016 from 8pm and will be hosted by Kuva Davies and MC Flexy.

Billed to perform alongside Lil Kesh are Fanicko, K-Lion, Possible G, Oba Dice, Gwizm Fagrin, Sparrex B, Pimpy, Haliyah Hales, J Beoy, Rhymskd, Majestic, Irish, Shilexy, VicGreal, Konell, Mace, Honi Bon, Libron and Centwise.

Rib-cracking Comedy will be performed by Funcky P, MC Behind, Belicious, Cayana Snet etc.

The spirit is high as tickets for this event are almost sold out! REGULAR TICKETS 5KCFA, VIP TICKET (Table for 5) 150KCFA and VVIP (Table for 10) 200KCFA.

For more information and ticket reservations, call +22961138206, +22999082928.

Source: www.wetinhappen.com.ng

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by frankyychiji(f): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2016
udeagbalaC:
the stupid aid was attacking Aluko's person instead of the issues been raised, I now personally know why fayose have been attacking pmb and praising his election sponsor
FYI, Aluko's character was the only thing at stake there and Lere did well to take it to the cleaners. Didn't Aluko swear under oath in the elections tribunal that the election was free and fair? Didn't the matter get to the highest court in the land? Didn't Apc employ the best forensics experts that money could buy? Did the forensic experts see anything that was damaging to the credibility of the elections and still the courts ruled in PDPs favour? You need to answer these questions before your hatred for a man so loved by his people would consume you. The PDP outsmarted the Apc in their own game @Lagos, @Osun, @kwara @Ogun etc etc!

...and even if the election was rigged to favour Fayose, if you are a fine student of politicking, you would know that you can only rig in an area where you are popular.

Fayose sacked Fayemi even in his own ward! Now that was epic.

1 Like

Re: Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him by Image123(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2016
comos:

What makes him a liar, any contrary proof or you just think or hope that he's a liar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.