Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Need Land In An Estate Any Where In Lagos Close To Beger,isheri North,omole - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Land In An Estate Any Where In Lagos Close To Beger,isheri North,omole (555 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Alakuko Lagos Close To The Express For 300,000 / Land Meas.750sqm With C Of O At Isheri North Lagos Close To The 1st Gate / Need Land In Mowe/ofada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Land In An Estate Any Where In Lagos Close To Beger,isheri North,omole by landmattaz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
need land in an estate any where in Lagos close to Beger,Isheri North,Omole1 and 2
budjet is less than 10m
mail me femiola398@gmail.com
Re: I Need Land In An Estate Any Where In Lagos Close To Beger,isheri North,omole by ashington1: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
New Land and Property Sourcing Website
Are you looking for a company that provides real estate sourcing and investment solutions with land situated in superb locations and to exact specification? ASHINGTON LIMITED offer quality infrastructure and comfortable houses for sale, to let or to build for all classes of Nigerian people including those in the diaspora.

Go to www.ashingtononline.com for more information.

Re: I Need Land In An Estate Any Where In Lagos Close To Beger,isheri North,omole by yanyansin(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2009
if u are really interested i have a plot of land at isheri north on blk 24 plt 4 measuring 787msq

price: N7m

title:C of O

kindly call
bidemi on 08037039392,01-8181806 for inspection and further discussion on the property(direct
instruction) or make an offer directly to silver and gold interlinks limited.

2,Akin Osiyemi Street Off Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Fast Grab @rock City! / Are There Any Established Estate In Ikorodu? / Highly Improved 3bedroom Flat At Abesan Estae, Ipaja For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.