Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (53345 Views)

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
D heart of men is indeed wicked
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by joshing(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Y is she smiling pls...dt she made front page

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
kingphilip:
Trust issues is one of the most popular syndrome that causes break ups in many homes and relationships..

But sometimes the partner may put themselves in a position where their spouse will begin to suspect them and then the trust issue begins from there.

Communication sure is the key most times and understanding one's partner too goes a long way in curbing the effect of mistrust amongst partner
some men are wolves..... Men like these are not loyal and they find it difficult to trust their partners no matter how the partner try to make them understand, they can never understand
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by fbtowner(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
21. Mother of 3. She sure lacks home training.

Bad parent. Bad up bringing. Why won't she end up with a bad husband.

Mtscheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:
Well this is one side of the story... I am very sure this is a case of adultery and lack of trust. The woman must have been seeing some other men and the man felt insecured. But no matter the weight of her infidelity Or his insecurity, it is not enough to threaten or cause her so much pains. The man should be arrested and jailed for life
hmmmmm bros, even if the lady wasn't seeing any man, some men are naturally animals angry

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by blessingee: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
fbtowner:
21. Mother of 3. She sure lacks home training.

Bad parent. Bad up bringing. Why won't she end up with a bad husband.

Mtscheeeeew

Even if you marry at 90, u can still get a bad husband...

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
hmmmmm bros, even if the lady wasn't seeing any man, some men are naturally animals angry
haba! thats harsh.. Women are always the cause.. Since the day women came to this world men hvent had rest of mind
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:

haba! thats harsh.. Women are always the cause.. Since the day women came to this world men hvent had rest of mind
you mean you can do this to a woman
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by fbtowner(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
blessingee:

Even if you marry at 90, u can still get a bad husband...

Is this an excuse for a 21 year hold teenager to have born 3. When she is suppose to face her studies and learn.
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
you mean you can do this to a woman
u turning it to another thing now ? initially it wasnt about me.... But i know babes like u can make a man feel insecure
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jonsing man.....i dislike Jonsing men
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by DeMekus: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
But why do Yoruba men always maltreat their wives?

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:

u turning it to another thing now ? initially it wasnt about me.... But i know babes like u can make a man feel insecure
since you decided to leave the person that did bad and focused on the one that the bad was done at tongue
But guessing about what i can do, i have nothing to say yet because he knows me very well and dare not say some thrash in my present
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Vomm: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
InstaDon123:
Why did you leave him in the first place after wrecking and frustrating him.

What is this one saying?
I think u need to be tutored on relationship matters
If ur sister was the one staying with this type of a man that beats and exposes her unclothedness at every slightest opportunity, wud you still advice her her to remain with him even if. He is a billionaire?
A man who could attempt to force acid down the throat of the mother of his children in her family house, imagine what he could do in his own house when nobody would be there to fight for her.

Woman I thank God for ur life jare.
You too shud alws listen to ur parents. I am very sure they had warned you before, but that time KPEKUS dey sweet you.
If you are 22 now and u have left the guy since 2015 and you spent 4years with the guy, that means you were around 17years when you became pregnant for him.
I know u must have learnt a good lesson now, gather urself together and go back to school cos it's not late

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by flokii: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
jealousy (owu) is a very bad thing..

okunrin tabi obinrin to lowu lara o raye wa.... #fact
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
since you decided to leave the person that did bad and focused on the one that the bad was done at tongue
But guessing about what i can do, i have nothing to say yet because he knows me very well and dare not say some thrash in my present

if i hear.. You that cant voice out your mind .. You better dont pray for such experience cos it isnt as rossy as you think
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:

if i hear.. You that cant voice out your mind .. You better dont pray for such experience cos it isnt as rossy as you think
that was why i sounded harsh to the man....... Believe me i will walk away immediately i see a sign of violence in him before it gets to this
I'm talking from experience not just for talking sake, so I have seen animals like the man use in this post
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked

Some men are just too heartless

Pouring acid on her doesn't bring her back to you.....so why the stress?

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess body fats....
He wants to make sure no other man gets her, if he can't. The man shld be in a psychiatric hospital, all these mad men walking loose, may God saveus
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ibadan and acid. Looks like acid is found everywhere in IB

Well, verdict has bn reached. The accused should be bathe with acid and he must be made to swallow some too.

Eranko
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vomm:

What is this one saying?
I think u need to be tutored on relationship matters
If ur sister was the one staying with this type of a man that beats and exposes her unclothedness at every slightest opportunity, wud you still advice her her to remain with him even if. He is a billionaire?
A man who could attempt to force acid down the throat of the mother of his children in her family house, imagine what he could do in his own house when nobody would be there to fight for her.

Woman I thank God for ur life jare.
You too shud alws listen to ur parents. I am very sure they had warned you before, but that time KPEKUS dey sweet you.
If you are 22 now and u have left the guy since 2015 and you spent 4years with the guy, that means you were around 17years when you became pregnant for him.
I know u must have learnt a good lesson now, gather urself together and go back to school cos it's not late
i don't know if you are a male or female, but God bless you for the question you asked the dude.
Some people just think rlships/marriages is all about money.
What has a welder gotten to offer that warrants him killing someone of?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by Vomm: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=insycarc post=42526699]
haba! thats harsh.. Women are always the cause.. Since the day women came to this world men hvent had rest of mind[/quote

That's for the men who don't want to have rest of mind.
Do you believe that we still have lots of home where the couples don't fight at all aside the normal misunderstandings?

I am very. Sure you have married uncles if not brothers, do they brutalise their wives like that? No offence intended! While you were growing,was daddy like this to mummy?
Any man who raises his hand against a woman is nothing but a coward

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by prela(f): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin@ 21 mother of 2? What am i waiting for? grin@ 21 mother of 2? What am i waiting for?
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
DeMekus:
But why do Yoruba men always maltreat their wives?
not all ooooo........ I got the best of them
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by solid3(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice tattoo.
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
fbtowner:

Is this an excuse for a 21 year hold teenager to have born 3. When she is suppose to face her studies and learn.

life is in phases...... No one knows his/her destiny and what if she had nobody to pay her tuition fees?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by ikombe: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked

Some men are just too heartless

Pouring acid on her doesn't bring her back to you.....so why the stress?

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess body fats....
everytime na reduce excess fat undecided

where your own pix of ur flat tummy and slim body undecided
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by ikombe: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
prela:
grin@ 21 mother of 2? What am i waiting for? grin@ 21 mother of 2? What am i waiting for?
come na make we start work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by fbtowner(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
life is in phases...... No one knows his/her destiny and what if she had nobody to pay her tuition fees?

Yes. Exactly. It is that unknown destiny that we keep using to deceive ourself of the proper thing to do.

If she can't pay tuition fee marriage is the next thing. @ 21. Mtscheew.

Do the maths she must have been married @ 18. And u are talking
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by FuckTheMod: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=19pt] Why can't the FG ban acid[/size]
Olodo
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Foolish man
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by pet4ril(f): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
fbtowner:

Yes. Exactly. It is that unknown destiny that we keep using to deceive ourself of the proper thing to do.

If she can't pay tuition fee marriage is the next thing. @ 21. Mtscheew.

Do the maths she must have been married @ 18. And u are talking
i don't have problems with the time she married because she knows why she did that, but for the animalistic man to take advantage of her age and inmaturity to hurt her is just my pain
Re: Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) by lekan29ice(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
pet4ril:
you are right jare dear mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses / Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.