Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

"No New Signings Until Messi Becomes Available"- Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "No New Signings Until Messi Becomes Available"- Arsene Wenger (540 Views)

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Messi Becomes First Player To Score 6 Consecutive Outside Box Freekicks In La Li / All Chelsea FC Summer New Signings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"No New Signings Until Messi Becomes Available"- Arsene Wenger by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
The arsenal King of tactics, Arsene Wenger Said its possible that Debuchy could Leave, but he is 99 percent sure that Arsenal will not make Any Late-minute-signings , Unless Award winning Barcelona Ace lionel messi turns up.

Arsenal brought Mohamed Elneny To north London in what has proven to be a silent Transfer period for the Premier league club.

“The whole period was much quieter than I expected,” he told the media. “I’m one of the few who has done more business. I told you we’d do at least one transfer, I’d have been open to one more but there’s a rarity of players on the market.
“if messi knocks at my door ten to six, i wont tell him to go back to barcelona” .

“Apart from Rosicky who has a thigh problem and will be a problem to us,we have minor injured players like Jack Wilshere who suffered a setback in his recovery from injury and could return within the next month, while Tomas Rosicky will undergo a scan on Monday.

Arsenal who were thrashed 4-0 by Southampton in December last year, And Are still Recovering From There Defeat To Chelsea, Will be Looking for a bounce Back As the Face Southampton Tomorrow.

” Southampton gave us a very tough time, and we have the chance to put every thing right tomorrow” the 66 year old said.

http://otownloaded.com/no-new-signings-untill-messi-becomes-available-arsene-wenger/

Re: "No New Signings Until Messi Becomes Available"- Arsene Wenger by yungchief(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
K
Re: "No New Signings Until Messi Becomes Available"- Arsene Wenger by Mjshexy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dream on Asunwenga grin

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifier: Adi, Chikatara Invited For Egypt Game / Check Out Buffon's Emotion Laden Letter To His Goal Post! / Breaking! Musa Hand Over Eagles Captaincy To Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.