Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) (595 Views)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016

A lady noraswift90 narrated her chance encounter with a deaf and dumb tricycle( keke napep )rider
She wrote

Thought i should share this, on my way to the hospital I flagged him down didn't bother talking to him or asking him for the price because we all know they have a fixed price for those plying the straight road, to my amazement he turned and showed me the notice. Mehn i was dumb founded, i quickly read through it and relaxed. I got to my destination and tapped him and he stopped....#wecanmakeit #youcanmakeit #youdonthaveanyexcuse #Godblessus #GodblessNigeria

Very inspiring that he choose to do this instead of beg,the question is, is this safe?

http://www.melogist.com/lady-encounter-with-a-deaf-keke-driver/

cc; lalasticlala, ijebabe, Fynestboi
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
May God Bless Our Hustle.. cool
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by Mologi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
On to the next one..,
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by cokacoola(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
so this is news*
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by youngberry001(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
cokacoola:
so this is news*
no nah comment undecided
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by AyodejiGREAT: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Not too safe but i must commend the guy for his hard work..... God bless him
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
AyodejiGREAT:
Not too safe but i must commend the guy for his hard work..... God bless him

Seriously i dont think it safe also..
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by Wizzykinging(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Deaf man driving shocked
Kinda risky o

May God bless his hustle
At least the guy is not out there begging
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by rollUP(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is not safe but I hail him for doing somtin legit instead of begging
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by 2best(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yet some full able-bodied men wou take begging for alms as a profession... God bless his hustle
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by Pheals(f): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
undecidedwhen this man could do this ... U are a ableable .Complaining.... The bible said "no food for a lazy man " search for gold
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Awwwwww God bless him
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Awww..dis is so touchy cry..May God bless his hustle.

This should serve as an inspiration to some of our lazy girls who depends on guys 4 virtually everything,when dey ve both hands n legs complete
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by yaqq: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
wat. if he carries an. illiterate who cannot read? ds. is touching though
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by yaqq: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww..dis is so touchy cry..May God bless his hustle.

This should serve as an inspiration to some of our lazy girls who depends on guys 4 virtually everything,when dey ve both hands n legs complete
. lol! Thank God this is coming from a lady
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by Abukc(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin. shocked
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
awww!!!!with this action he took instead of begging for alms on the street ,God will favour him and raise him above all obstacle since he didn't let his predicament be an obstacle to him.IJN
Re: Lady Narrates Her 'inspiring' Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep Driver (photo) by ladyF(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
I'm not sure of how bad his situation is, but has he considered hearing aids? What location is that?

(1) (Reply)

Why Dabota Lawson, Sunny Aku’s Marriage Crashed / Abeg My Ex Still Dey Disturb Me For Love..wetin I Go Do Abeg? / "I Never Expected This Would Ever Happen To Me" Says Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.