Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Learn Tally ERP And Boost Your Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Tally ERP And Boost Your Cv (620 Views)

Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV / This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified / How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Tally ERP And Boost Your Cv by Olusharp(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Do You Stay at Sango Ota and it environment and would like to learn some accounting software..we teach Tally ERP, all you need to know about it and we give you a copy of the software to learn on your own after teaching. this is an edge for you if you have it on your CV. we offer home service too if you prefer. for more info send a mail to olu200016@gmail.com..

1 Like

Re: Learn Tally ERP And Boost Your Cv by clemz88(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thatz what i use AT my work place bro. Nothing difficult in it. I be glad if u can tutor me on Peach tree
Re: Learn Tally ERP And Boost Your Cv by Olusharp(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
clemz88:
Thatz what i use AT my work place bro. Nothing difficult in it. I be glad if u can tutor me on Peach tree
just going through peach tree... not yet conversant with it...thanks anyways if you by chance need anyone who needs to learn pls connect with me.

(1) (Reply)

Save The Children Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies (7 Positions) / VACANCY - Regional Sales Manager AT MTN Nigeria / Vacancy: Business Development Manager. Location: Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.